Poll: Do you play flash games?

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
I have a 2 gig folder dedicated to flash games:)

Granted, it includes Game maker games but that's still pretty big.

Katawa Crash and Mirrors Edge 2D are my favourites.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
hazabaza1 said:
Nope.
Used to but now that I have actual money and games and shit there's basically no reason to.
This is not a good reason for you to play some really awesome free games that are around the internet.
Not only flash games, but also downloadable.

I suggest you to check a list I created with some very interesting free games [minus one, "Dark Scavenger"] to play ^^

http://www.listal.com/list/awesome-unknown-videogames-you-must

aguspal

Aug 19, 2012
"Do you play flash games?"

-Well, to awnser this I should try to remember some of the moments...

-Motherload: EPIC game, one of my firsts flash games if I recall. I particulary have a deep spot for this one for that. Even for Goldium and all.

-Learn to Fly Series: One of the best series, I love them. Waiting for its 3rd game...

-Sonny Series: Again, also one of the first flash games I played, I loved those as well. Especially the original (2 isnt bad, but it kinda lacked something...anyway, that dosnt matters here).

-Platform racing 2 (Kongregate): Also another pretty good game, love the multiplayer as well, I must of have spent a good dozen of hours on this one!

-Sinjid: Pretty good, dosnt touchs sonny but it was also one of my first flash games.

-Epic War Series: Pretty damn epic inneed, love all of those up to 4 I think... 5 is VERY lacking something...

-UMAG (Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Kongregate): This was, just like Platform Racing 2, one of the best multiplayer games I have played in flash form. It was pretty much a worm clone with tanks... but it was just very addictive and had this one nice community...too bad it was all wasted when the game went Gold and the game´s creator traicioned his own original community. I guess it couldt last...

... and probably a LOT more other games, but I said those whom I REALLY LOVE (And remembered...)

Despiste this, I actually have left Kong and flash games abandoned for quite sometime now... I guess its a combination of other kind of games that interest me, and that simply theres nothing that calls my attention right now. Every so often I go back to kong, but theres barely anything good there IMO... Learn to fly 3 might be what it needs to pull me back, probably...or any sequel to those I just said XD

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
FFP2 said:
I have a 2 gig folder dedicated to flash games:)

Granted, it includes Game maker games but that's still pretty big.

Katawa Crash and Mirrors Edge 2D are my favourites.
I wanted to say I am somehow surprised by the game Katawa Crash, but I still remember there is a Castlevania/Katawa no Shoujo crossover......

Benpasko

Jul 3, 2011
Everyone who doesn't know about it should go to Newgrounds and play Discount Mayonnaise. It's a really fast-paced run and gun shooter, and it's one of the best I've ever seen, flash or AAA.

SweetShark said:
I wanted to say I am somehow surprised by the game Katawa Crash, but I still remember there is a Castlevania/Katawa no Shoujo crossover......
Symphony of the Feminists, you play as Kenji and use your scarf as a whip.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Benpasko said:
Everyone who doesn't know about it should go to Newgrounds and play Discount Mayonnaise. It's a really fast-paced run and gun shooter, and it's one of the best I've ever seen, flash or AAA.

SweetShark said:
Symphony of the Feminists, you play as Kenji and use your scarf as a whip.
Yep, this one.
That remind me I must also put it to my PC videogame List.

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
SweetShark said:
Where? Is it any good?

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
FFP2 said:
SweetShark said:
Where? Is it any good?
You can play it here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/590343

Xarathox

Feb 12, 2013
Newgrounds is one of my favorite places to waste time, playing all the flash games there. Even the "sexy-times" ones.