Poll: Do you play Starcraft or Wrcraft 3?

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
I played starcraft and warcraft three. To be honest, never got into starcraft despite its reputation.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Starcraft, definitely.
I like Warcraft3... but its more of a single player or at most LAN for me.

StarCraft has more appeal online, and more replayability overall. Plus, if I wanted to play War3 online, I'd want to play... the actual game. Not DoTA. and its ALWAYS DotA on there now.

Plus its motherfucking StarCraft! its classic

EvilGamer89

Dec 24, 2008
DiscoveryOne said:
Starcraft, definitely.
I like Warcraft3... but its more of a single player or at most LAN for me.

StarCraft has more appeal online, and more replayability overall. Plus, if I wanted to play War3 online, I'd want to play... the actual game. Not DoTA. and its ALWAYS DotA on there now.

Plus its motherfucking StarCraft! its classic
I know, u used to be able to find some decent tower games or defense games but nooooo now it's all bot hosted DOTA that you are unable to join for some weird reason and then you can never host either. I just recently got pissed off cuz i downgraded from cable internet to DSL and now I am unable to host in Starcraft. I was fine on cable but the DSL modem seems to block me from hosting now. I was so mad.

ctrl-alt-postal

Nov 16, 2009
I still fire up the ol' starcraft for a bit of lan action every so often. Haven't done the battle.net thing much, but am always up for a couple of rounds...

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
I'v eplayed WC3, used to plat DotA... a lot. Then i moved and my new internet gives me 2 sec delay which makes it unplayable. Luckyly i got a HoN beta key so problem solved
(HON: Heroes of Neverth, DotA remade as a stand alone game, so it's not held back by the WC3 engine, it's almost everything a DotA player could wish for)

Indecizion

Aug 11, 2009
damn, starcraft now thats a name ive not heard in a long time, theres a second one comming out soonish isnt there? but yeah i play both tho ive not played starcraft in a while, but war3 is something i play frequently the campaign is just damn awesome especialy the arthas as a paladin.

siffty

Jul 12, 2009
i play starcraft how ever i cant wait till starcraft 2 when comes out in 5-6 years

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Play both over Hamachi so I can filter out the crap that is Blizzards servers.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
You deserve a slap in the face if you dont know Star Craft. I dislike that game but its apparently the best RTS ever? I play it for some gaming fun with friends ( Im Korean you see but I'm not a Blizzard fan-boy )

OT: WC3 I can't get into it, SC its pretty imbalanced in terms of Terrans and the originality makes me throw up. I can't get into Diablo.
Sci-Fi is my god!!! ( Over-exaggeration )

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Sci-Fi luver437 said:
You deserve a slap in the face if you dont know Star Craft. I dislike that game but its apparently the best RTS ever? I play it for some gaming fun with friends ( Im Korean you see but I'm not a Blizzard fan-boy )

OT: WC3 I can't get into it, SC its pretty imbalanced in terms of Terrans and the originality makes me throw up. I can't get into Diablo.
Koreas the only country in the world whos national sport has a sequel.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Nmil-ek said:
Sci-Fi luver437 said:

Koreas the only country in the world whos national sport has a sequel.
Sorry I'm not that familiar with all that stuff but what do you mean? By national sport has a sequel you mean..?