Poll: Do you procrastinate?

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
Well, I just noticed how I am starting to do everything closer and closer to its due date. First week of school, everything was done a few days before it was due, now I'm finishing stuff the night before or morning before class... Probably a bad cycle...

Anyway, do you procrastinate?

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
I'll get around to answering later.... *looks at poll* damn, first response and i still got ninja'd

Jamboxdotcom

Nov 3, 2010
depends. if it's something i *really* don't wanna do, i'll usually do it right away just to get it over with. but if it's some minor inconvenience, yeah... i'll procrastinate until the last second.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
I procrastinate so badly that I'll often end up finishing homework set for a lesson, in that lesson. If I get seen doing it I get punished. It's a dangerous game to play.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
It's not so much procrastination here, it's more that I'm a chronic quitter. Whenever something gets too hard I just think "fuck it" and just stop doing whatever I was doing. The last few months, hell maybe the last 2 years, it's gotten even worse, now I barely even try stuff any more.

I don't really know where this lethargy, lack of drive and general lack of care comes from. I'm trying to figure it out though, and hopefully solve it. I'd like a future I can strive for and a present day I can truly enjoy.
Danny Ocean said:
I procrastinate so badly that I'll often end up finishing homework set for a lesson, in that lesson. If I get seen doing it I get punished. It's a dangerous game to play.
Living on the edge eh? I did that in my last year of high school, makes your day a little exciting!

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Meh, I will post something good later...

OT: Actually I do not procrastinate all that much. I think that if I do something early I will have more time to do things I like and not have to rush around at the last minute. I seem to be unique around teenagers in the respect...

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Yep, I rarely do anything earlier than the evening before it's due. Sometimes I'll do it on the bus ride to school. And sometimes I won't do it at all...which is kind of like infinite procrastination. Or is that just common laziness?

Hell, I've got 2 big tests tomorrow, I should probably be studying right now! Oh well...I'll do it in the morning...yeah.

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
Fat_Hippo said:
Yep, I rarely do anything earlier than the evening before it's due. Sometimes I'll do it on the bus ride to school. And sometimes I won't do it at all...which is kind of like infinite procrastination. Or is that just common laziness?

Hell, I've got 2 big tests tomorrow, I should probably be studying right now! Oh well...I'll do it in the morning...yeah.
That's what I'm doing right now... I should be doing homework that is due later today (online homework due at midnight...) but I feel drawn to post random stuff here on the escapist.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009

I procrastinate, but once I've started I don't usually stop until I'm done:p

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
Wow, nobody has answered "I don't procrastinate." Shows something about the people who go on this website...

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Yeah, I procrastinate. I got the first three books of the Dune series way back in June and i'm still on the first book. Its an awesome book i'm just lazy as hell when it comes to reading, especially at home.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Yep i just finished 2 projects that should be done by tonight.

It's 22:10 where I live.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Yes. At the moment I'm really really trying to stop leaving things but my mind is just too...I don't know, I guess I'm just bad at time budgeting.