Poll: Do you procrastinate?

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
zfactor said:
Well, I just noticed how I am starting to do everything closer and closer to its due date. First week of school, everything was done a few days before it was due, now I'm finishing stuff the night before or morning before class... Probably a bad cycle...

Anyway, do you procrastinate?
NOPE! I'm always on top of...

You know what? I'll get back to you soon

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Man college classes are bad though. You are almost encouraged to procrastinate sometimes ... like my German classes were taught by a caffeine-guzzling Austrian and she was crazy, but I came in 5 min before class and got homework done all the time. It was tradition. [hm, German and tradition ... odd]

Anyway I put the second one because that is how I am at this point in the sem. I don't tend to procrastinate ... especially with job related goals.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
DkLnBr said:
I'll get around to answering later.... *looks at poll* damn, first response and i still got ninja'd
lol, stole my response damnit.
I am looking through forums instead of doing a project that is due in 3 hours, that should have been done last week.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Of course, I'm doing it right now... I have an essay due in 3 hours and I don't even know what it's about...<.<

Gaz6231

Nov 1, 2010
I procrastinate so much that most of the time I get halfway through something and ju

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Sometimes, if it's like let filling out a form and return it then it will take me a while. I don't procrastinate at educational work, I take them seriously (leaving it at the last minute is not my style).

eyedonutkair

Feb 6, 2009
Yeah, I do it more than I should. People say you'll go blind, but that's a lie. ...what? Procastinate? Oh yeah, sometimes I do that to.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
guess what? i have a test in 1.5 hours. i'm going to start studying in about 45 minutes. i haven't done any studying thus far. i am on escapist forums. yeah.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Constantly, in fact I'm procrastinating right now.

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
It depends on the class
sometimes I get it done early
Sometimes I start the 22 page paper in class, the day before its due.

Strid

Oct 24, 2009
Do I procrastinate?

Right now I'm taking today off sick to finish some assignments due in today and instead I'm flicking through the Escapist and talking to people on Facebook.

So I suppose it would be fair to call me a procrastinator.