Poll: Do you procrastinate?

Frotality

Oct 25, 2010
i may very well rival Da Vinci. well, i mostly keep to my due dates, but i have clothes that i was supposed to wash a few growth spurts ago.

but i BARELy keep to my due dates, suffice to say, i was home schooled, and saved the entire semester of algebra to the last day i was able to turn in work.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
I am shocked! For the first time ever I am working on an assignment that has to be finished in two weeks and now I can't bathe in my usual sloth!

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Yeah, I procrastinate a fair deal, but once I get started I'll go all night if I have to (I have before.)

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
It depends on how pointless said activites are.

Shower? Eh, i'll do it tommarow. Clean? Nahhhhhhh.... not in the mood.

Cook some of my famouse Shrimp and Brocclie on a bed of garlic and herb rice? Hells yeah! But only if i get to eat it.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
I procrastinate a lot more now than I did back in school. I had a gazillion word assignment due in yesterday and I finished it literally about 10 minutes before the lesson started. Never in my life had I done that before. I'm a terrible person.

[small]Not that the subject matter was interesting or anything. God I hate food now, and don't care what the hell's in it... Damn nutrition lesson.[/small]

gokenshadow

Oct 11, 2010
Procrastination is a tool for creativity. I can only get the stuff I want done on my own side projects when I'm not supposed to be doing them or when the deadline for my homework is lingering within my head.

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
I used to till my mom prescribed some meds that apparently have me doing things in a timely manner. I had three assignments all due next week that required actual thought and work and I did it all in one day and turned it in early.

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
Naheal said:
I'll let the image talk for me.

Uh, where is it? All I see is a red x...

Or is that the point?

EDIT: Nevermind, the server said it was down... But now it's not... GARARAREAGDGDSGDFGH!

radarbsm

Aug 30, 2009
Ok I will post before this thread dies. Even though I was one of the first two to vote. Yes I almost always do my reports the morning before they are due.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Boy am I guilty of this. probably because of the number of things I have to do at once. Also probably why I always get ninja'd in threads that 'I'll post as soon as I have the chance'

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
I have trouble remembering assignments so i tend to do them last minute, but the paper due tomorrow was totally procrastination. Assigned many weeks ago started it yesterday four page informative paper on the die casting process (manufacturing engineering major FTW). The good news: Its almost done. Gonna have to finish that up soon.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
I used to do my work all at once and would stress out so much because of it all. Nowadays I am letting things slip to the last minute which is bad but I'm liking the ability to relax. One of the main reasons for this is because it feels repetitive when I'm doing the same thing over and over again. An example of this is that I have quite a few Math Analysis worksheets due Friday that I've had for a while and usually I finish my math work in class. But we are graphing radians and it gets boring just graphing over and over. In fact I think I'll go and do them now.