Poll: Do YOU sing while driving?

Pfheonix

Apr 3, 2010
For those of you who drive, with or without someone in the car, do you sing along to your music? Or do you just sing without music? And, as a third question, can you actually sing?

I, for one, sing along as best I can to whatever I'm listening to. Now, mind you, I listen to pop punk, hardcore, metal, et cetera. So it's disturbing. Oh, and I'm a guy singing Paramore.

Edit: FUCKING POLL!!!

3) No, but I've been told I can.
5) Yes, and I don't care if I can't.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
No, most of my music is just instrumental.
If I sang I'd probably get too into it, get distracted... TOO PARANOID

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Mostly along with the Rap or Rammstein on my thumb drive. Speaking of which, I need to upgrade from the 8 gig soon, as it is nearly full.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I sing. The quality of my singing is pretty awful. Then again, who says anyone hears my singing in my car?

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
I sing, and I dance. At least as much as one can in a Hyundai Accent. It's probably the one place I don't give any fucks about people seeing me act like a fool. I dislike driving, gotta find some way to enjoy it.

Also, I'm a decent singer, though I'm not anything special. I can keep pitch at least.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Sometimes I sing. Sometimes I dance. It depends on the song and my mood.

Generally if I know the lyrics to the song, I'll sing along.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
For a very broad definition of singing, yes. I sound horrible even to myself, so I wouldn't inflict this on anyone else, but when by myself in the car, yes I do.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Hell yes! Badly, at the top of my lungs! (When no one is in the car) When I have passengers, I'd rather listen to them sing while mouthing along or humming cos I'm a downright awful singer

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
While I don't sing while driving, too young to drive, I do sing in the car. Hell, I sing all the time. I'm even singing now xD.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I'm putting on a concert in my car no matter where I'm driving to. My singing is abysmal, but doing it just gets me in such a good mood.

Pfheonix

Apr 3, 2010
For those of you who do, what's your favorite type of music, or specific song, to sing along to?

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Pfheonix said:
For those of you who do, what's your favorite type of music, or specific song, to sing along to?
For me, anything I like and know the lyrics to really (I get really annoyed at myself if I get the lyrics wrong), mostly that means Singer-songwriter stuff for me, though the occasional (90s) rock will slip in.

EDIT: lately specifically this song [http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=58393913&ac=now] (myspace link since it's not on Youtube).

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Not while driving, but any other time, yes. As long as no one's around.

I'm someone who really get into his music, so if I were to sing and drive, best there be a clear highway.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Yes, constantly and very loud. It's the only way I can stay awake on long solo car rides.

My steering wheel also has marks on it from me playing the drums at stop lights.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I enjoy raging in my car to hardcore rap like Hopsin and Eminem.

and when i calm down i listen and sing to taylor swift

but no i am a horrible singer.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
All the freaking time! I have a huge ass playlist on my Zune which I stream through my car's stereo and I will generally sing the chorus but there are a fair number of songs that I know all the way through. My favorite songs to sing include...

Hardware Store and, Lasagna by Weird Al
Only an Ocean Away performed by Sarah Brightman
Shadow's Temple, The Prophet and, Perish by Moi Dix Mois

and much, much more. I also sing in the shower and, I sing quietly at work depending on how many co-workers are around. It gets awkward when Domestic Fucker Family comes on of course...