Poll: do you sleep with your socks on?

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
I do. My feet get cold at night. But that's pretty much the only time I wear socks... XD If I don't have anywhere important to go during the day, I just walk around the neighborhood barefoot.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Used to when I was young but my dad kept stealing them off me and hiding them when I'd fallen asleep -.-

Elle-Jai

Mar 26, 2010
I frequently wear socks around the house in winter, and to bed coz it's FREEZING (It's midwinter, and I'm in bed now, with socks and all, as I type this!!)

In summer I only wear them if I have my satin sheets on the bed, because satin will catch on the least imperfections, and I like my feet to slide and my satin undamaged.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Only in winter, and then only if it's really cold, like the time when the heating got knocked off for a while at my old flat. In the middle of winter. When it was snowing. It was hell.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
Dear lord, no.
It's just been in the past few years that I've been able to tolerate walking around the house with them on, and only because my feet kept turning blue.

googleit6

May 12, 2010
I've heard going to bed with socks on can make you fall asleep faster, but don't make me cite my source.
I personally love to wear socks. They are much nicer than clammy feet.

kimba_lion

Mar 12, 2010
f*** going to sleep with cold feet and waiting for them to warm back up!

i only do it on really cold nights

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
They tend to restrict the circulation quite a bit and so my feet end up cold anyway. Besides I always prefer to be barefoot. If it's really cold though, I'll go to sleep in tights.

Feriluce

Apr 1, 2010
Oh god no! It just feels weird and awkward. The only exception is if I'm sleeping with my clothes on and no blanket for some reason.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Free the feet! Free the feet!

Feet shouldn't be socked in. They should be free to roam the nights like nature intended.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I found out many years ago that sleeping in my socks actually caused me to have strange(r) dreams. I stopped sleeping in my socks, and the dreams are less frequent(to the point of not having any at all).