Poll: Do you still play Xbox/PS2/Gamecube games?

Moontouched-Moogle

Nov 17, 2009
Of course! There are a lot of good games on older consoles, and I'm still actively searching for more gems I missed out on. I was lucky enough to get Devil May Cry, ZoE 1 and 2, and Persona 3 FES recently. You're next, Shadow of the Colossus!

Hell, I even bust out my mom's old SNES every now and again to play Link to the Past or Tetris/Dr Mario.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
YES! i dont have a gamecube but my Wii is backwards compatible and i still have the ps2 in my room. Oh yes Pikmin and SotC shall never grow old.

Captain Izzy

Apr 23, 2010
I made a point after selling my original NES to never get rid of another console. To that, I still play games on my PS1, PS2, XBOX, Gameboy, AND my N64 (Because Super Smash Brothers is still awesome!) And this is also from someone who has a Wii, PS3, and 360. Nostalgia calls me from time to time, and I have to answer.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
All the time. Since my PS3 is crippled currently, I've been playing a ton of Soul Calibur 3 and Tales of Symphonia now.

Warrior Irme

May 30, 2008
I rarely play from the generation the topic is about, but I love busting out the N64 for some classic golden eye and mario kart 64.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
No. Not because I dont want to though. My PS2 is at my mom's, though ive been aching to replay the first .Hack games (not GU, yuck)
Gamecube is broken, or Id be playing Lost Kingdoms (Id love a new one)
Xbox is in my room, but I cant play it while the AC is on, and I cant survive up there without it for now, or I would be playing Morrowind right now.

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
Yes. I occasionally play Halo 1 and Battlefront 2 on my 360. I've also replayed some gamecube games lately (windwaker, Zelda Collectors Edition, Paper Mario 2, and I recently bought F-zero and Killer7). I would be playing some PS2 (Recently purchased Shadow of the Collossus and Silent Hill 2...I love last-gen prices); however, I can't seem to find my PS2 =/

CarbonEagle

Apr 19, 2008
ABSOLUTELY! The gamecube has a lot of my favorite games on it. If I had a working N64 i would probably also play DK64 and Ocarina of Time on it too.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Of course, I tend to use my wii mainly to play gamecube games. I even tend to go back to my N64 sometimes.

Apr 28, 2008
Yes.

Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Beyond Good and Evil, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath, Spartan Total Warrior, Kingdom Under Fire Herous, Maximo, and Timesplitters won't play themselves you know.

Denizen

Jan 29, 2010
I will vote yes in honor of the fact that the only reason why i stopped not too long ago was because the 4 player adapter i use to play timesplitters 3 stopped working and when i get enough cash, i will get another one for me and my friends to play VIRUS on. in the meantime, TF2 and the new worms game will hold us over

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I'm still working on Dragon Warrior (quest?) 7 for PS2.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Xbox, Gamecube...not so much.

PS2?
God Mode Activated.

Best (3D) system released yet.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
I love Final Fantasy 12 and the Project Zero series, they're among my favourite games. I would play Gamecube for Metroid but I don't have one anymore ><

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
My PS2 is probably my most played console right now, I love my 360 and Wii but it's easier to find cheaper gems for the PS2 than the others.