Poll: Do you use a wallet?

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Dunno what make, but it's dead cow.
Big enough to hold my cash, my cards, and a USB "stick" (card form), as well as some other necessities.

Never lost it, and since I usually have deep pockets it's never been successfully stolen either.

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
theflyingpeanut said:
I use a brown leather wallet. I'm very disappointed that you didn't tell us what kind of wallet you use.
My apologies it's a brown leather mulberry

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Mine is falling apart, but its a leather one from NEXT.

I carry it around because, obviously, it has my debit card as well as discount cards, driving licence etc. I just hate the bulge in my pocket...

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
I do, Opeth wallet. My baby.

Being leather, it's tough as fuck to close though, sometimes.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
Got a leather chain wallet back in the day. Still have it, though I stopped using the chain a long time ago.

KindOfnElf

Mar 15, 2010
Yeah, it's brown leather... But I am traumatized when it comes to wallets. The one I had before this one was stolen from me, and the experience was like someone stole half of my life! It was not about the money, but for all the little thingies I had in it... Argh.

cybran

Jun 15, 2010
theflyingpeanut said:
I use a brown leather wallet. I'm very disappointed that you didn't tell us what kind of wallet you use.
I saw what you did there fifth element fan :) It's my favorite movie aswell ^^

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Yes I do.How else would I keep my card,money and condom in place?Have them in my pocket just flinging around? I think not.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
Brown leather, Polo Ralph Lauren.

/brand whore
I'm very disappointed in your lack of disappointment in this thread!

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
Uh I think it's a black Pierre Cardin leather wallet. Holds my money, I.D, train tickets, school timetables and various other things.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Yes.

I am disappointed by the lack of actual pies in this thread.

That's better.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Yes, I still use a suede Wu-Tang Clan wallet and chain that I bought way back in 1997.

I also have my keys attached to the wallet chain, which I always attach to my belt loop. No matter how drunk and intoxicated I've been, I've never lost my money, cards or keys thanks to this rugged wallet & chain.

Apart from the suede being completely smooth and more of a brown colour than it's original yellow, it's as good as the day I bought it.

Say what you want about the Wu Tang Clan, but they make damn reliable, hard wearing wallets.

Stephanos132

Sep 7, 2009
Manufactured in India. Polyurethane outer surface treated to resemble leather, polyester lining, all in fetching shades of brown. Does the job nicely. No particular brands attached as far as I can see.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
No. I just carry all my ID, credit cards, and stuff stashed around my person in various small pockets. To lose them all or to have them stolen I'd pretty much have to go naked...

I used to carry one but it bulged too much from all the shit in it, and with my already pretty tight (not skin-tight, mind you) pants it's simply uncomfortable to lug something almost fist-sized in your pocket. I like my method better.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Brown leather, don't know the brand. I've had it for 10 years and it's falling apart.

The real question is how many women here use wallets. My wife does.

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
It's not the wallet I deserve

But it's the wallet I need.

Jan 3, 2009
I have a thin white quicksilver wallet for everyday use. However, my Aunt and Uncle recently bought me a Christian Audigier wallet that is too big for my pants.