Poll: Do you want them to fix the Red Dead Redemption Bird People Glitch?

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
You may or may not be aware but Red Dead Redemption has a glitch which results in the game spawning animals with human NPCs character designs
My question to you is do you want them to fix this problem?
If you remember back TF2 had a glitch that made Spys look like they are crabs
Their is no real problem for the game with this type of glitch it's just a funny glitch. It dosn't give anyone a advantage or stop the game.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
lolwut, that looks funny, i rather want to keep it then takeing it away since it always is a party laugh

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Oh holy shit they even flap their arms...oh gods I laughed so hard. I haven't encountered this...yet, but damn it's hilarious. Kinda breaks the atmosphere a bit, but meeh, it's funny.

Also, the spy-crab glitch is still around. Just equip your disguise case, look straight up, crouch and walk. There's your spycrab.

Nopenahnuhuh

Nov 17, 2009
They should fix the region 3 button config error that forces X as both select and cancel button during minigames, but not the manimal glitches. The Donkey woman, Bird people, Cougarman and other weird glitches are sooooooo freaking lulz worthy it pains me to think they might someday dissapear!

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
Oh holy shit they even flap their arms...oh gods I laughed so hard. I haven't encountered this...yet, but damn it's hilarious. Kinda breaks the atmosphere a bit, but meeh, it's funny.

Also, the spy-crab glitch is still around. Just equip your disguise case, look straight up, crouch and walk. There's your spycrab.
I thought they removed it, are you talking about the Xbox one?

I think the game still thinks they are animals thats why you see feathers when you shoot them.

Mar 30, 2010
If it's a glitch (and this one is!) then it should be fixed. RDR has become quite famous for glaring glitches in quite a small amount of time, am I the only one thinking Rockstar maybe didn't test extensively just to get it onto store shelves quicker?

Jared Lauer

May 28, 2010
Nah just leave it. They have TONS of other, more annoying glitches they should be working on, like when you're playing poker, getting drunk, riding a horse, walking.....

Simski Burkez

Jun 3, 2009
I hope they don't fix it.
As far as glitches go, this is quite a good one.

I've not come across it in-game yet, but there's still time.

Explosm

Oct 4, 2009
Hahah it looks hilarious. I hope they dont fix it, But i bet the game developers are embarrssed

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
sephiroth1991 said:
You may or may not be aware but Red Dead Redemption has a glitch which results in the game spawning animals with human NPCs character designs
Their is no real problem for the game with this type of glitch it's just a funny glitch. It dosn't give anyone a advantage or stop the game.
I think it was on purpose. As someone on youtube said, it's more than likely on purpose, as models for characters, if mistakenly glitched onto the movement frames for birds, there would be severe distortion of the sprite. Rockstar probably put it in as a joke. I haven't seen it yet, myself, and I've been playing since launch, so there may be something you do that 'unlocks' it.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
You know what? I say keep it. It's funny.

One thing though, that song has to always play when they start flying around. It's more inspirational that way.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
sephiroth1991 said:
Cowabungaa said:

I thought they removed it, are you talking about the Xbox one?

I think the game still thinks they are animals thats why you see feathers when you shoot them.
No it's definitely still there, the community would be in uproar if they removed it. It was bad enough they removed crazy legs [http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=3368&p=1] to be honest. :(

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
sephiroth1991 said:
I just have to say, your avatar is very appropriate for the topic. It's like the guy in your avatar was inspired by the video!

On topic, I don't have the game, but if I did, I definitely wouldn't want a change. It's just too hilarious. The spy... GYAAAAH! Giant enemy crab! River, kill it! CRAB BATTLE!!!
*River hits its weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE! The crab goes away*
Phew... good job, River.

And I like pie. Especially pumpkin.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Haven't you even seen Unforgiven? Don't you remember when Morgan Freeman, Clint, and the Kid were riding to town and Morgan was taunting the kid, saying, "I bet you can't even see that dude flying up there".

It's a historical fact about the time period. Not a glitch. Learn a little bit about the Wild West, friendo.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
DustyDrB said:
Haven't you even seen Unforgiven? Don't you remember when Morgan Freeman, Clint, and the Kid were riding to town and Morgan was taunting the kid, saying, "I bet you can't even see that dude flying up there".

It's a historical fact about the time period. Not a glitch. Learn a little bit about the Wild West, friendo.
Funny post evar. Seriously. I mean that more than I have ever meant anything.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
i have never noticed that glitch on my PS3 copy it was pretty funny but all bugs should be mercilessly destroyed and this one is no different