Poll: Do you want to get married?

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
Marik2 said:
Its not about the paper, its about the memories a couple will remember on that special say when they both say "I do". The marriage ceremony (whether its religious or secular) its all about celebrating two people coming together in front of friends and family. And not about showing off to others saying "yeah I have a piece of paper to prove Im gonna stick to it till the end"
That's funny, because I have a desire to get married in the future, but have absolutely no interest in an actual wedding.

The thought of walking down an aisle in a big elaborate dress with a bunch of people staring at me is incredibly unpleasant.

Apr 29, 2010
I honestly do not know whether or not I want to get married. I've never been in a relationship, and I probably should work on my problems before thinking about starting one with a girl. Heck, I also have to finish school since I find getting married while still in college(let alone high school)to be too much of a hassle and puts a strain on everything. At least, I want to finish studying, find a good career in my field of study, and become financially independent enough to support my future family. But, that's if I get married. I'm only 20. It's too soon for me. I don't think I'd be ready for it.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I dont think marrage is necicary for a long term relationship its more just a formality

what interests me is what if I never want to have kids? I dont know how many men would be willing to stay with a woman who wont grant him children

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Is that a space marine quote in the poll? THE EMPERORS CHOSEN HAVE NO TIME FOR WOMEN!

Eventually I do, gotta find her first :(

LulzOdin

Mar 15, 2011
My heart says 'YES'.
My mind is more worried about the alimony I will eventually have to pay after an inevitable divorce because I would have found out that she is a gold digger! XC