Poll: Do you wear jeans?

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Ever since I've worn pants at all I've literally only ever worn jeans. I do not own a pair of pants that are not jeans.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
If you look in my pants drawer [small](not that I'm suggesting you DO)[/small], all you'll see are jeans... and sweat pants. Ah, sweat pants. My one true friend... What were we talking about again?

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Blechhhh.
Shorts all the way!

(I think maybe I wore denim shorts once, but that's as close to jeans as I'll ever go.)

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I do not wear jeans- I wear cargo pants. I look around at school and every other person is wearing either shorts or jeans. At first I feel sorta left out, then I remember my opinion of most of the people there and am happy. Of course, my really good friends also wear jeans- but that's beside the point.

Klepa

Apr 17, 2009
I never wore jeans until I turned 16 or so. I always found them uncomfortable as hell. Then one day it just sort of hit me. I saw the light. Not unlike a non-believer suddenly finding god, I suddenly found jeans. It's all I've been wearing since that day.
Not skinny, not huge, normal. Like normal people.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
i only have jeans. well, i only have jeans for casual wear, i do have a nicer looking pair of pants, but all other pants are jeans.

possessedtuba

Oct 22, 2009
i live in florida and alot people i know have never worn jeans and there in thier twenties so your not alone there

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
I have only ever worn denim jeans. and a sweater... never take them off when I'm awake because I feel naked otherwise.

JenXXXJen

Mar 11, 2009
Used to, but I wear skirts or dresses most of the time now, more comfortable and look nicer.

Dr. Gorgenflex

May 10, 2009
I do if I go out of the house, but on weekends and holidays when Im not doing anything I wear sweat pants and pajama pants because I am lazy. In the summer though I always wear shorts.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
I almost always wore jeans when I was younger. I never really understood why people said they were uncomfortable...

Blindfirekiller

Dec 30, 2009
dietpeachsnapple said:
Jeans are constrictive ball binding testicular death traps.

Cargo pants are the Jesus of the category otherwise known as 'pants'.
Cba reading the entire post so I'll pick this one

WHAT? unless it's female Jeans, or you have some watermelon balls, then there is NO way they're too constrictive on the balls

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
I have nothing but jeans, so yes, I do in fact wear jeans.

Yes, very original reply, I know.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
I used to when I was younger but not anymore. Now I wear shorts and that's about it... Every now and then I'll slip on a pair of sweat pants when it's below 40F but otherwise shorts all year round. And I'll only wear the sweats if I'm actually going outside. Or when my room has reached the same temperature as outside. Stupid fail heater. >_<