Poll: Does anyone elses dog do this?

Mr.Napier

Jun 7, 2010
jaeger138 said:
Dog, the Haiku

Excitement consumes
Yellow warmth stains carpets now
Dog is so happy

On a more serious note, how old is your dog? It's not too much of a problem if it's a puppy as through training and time they'll grow out of it (got a dog who did this when he was young but has gained control of his urinary functions since). If the dog is over 2 years old it might be worth getting it a checkup just to make sure there's nothing more serious going on but again, if it's a puppy it should be fine with some time and attention.
shes like a year and a half to two years so I guess if this is still happening in 6 months Ill go to a vet.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Yeah, my parents have a dog like that. She's the sweetest little thing you'll ever meet, but she just gets so happy to see people that she pees whenever anyone comes home.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Nah my dog is stupid though, whenever I play fetch with him if I throw the toy behind one of the grates for the air behind it which here is a basic design for the scenario.

Dog-->.,o <--Toy
Grate-^

He will just whimper and whine as if he can't get it even though he can clearly walk around and grab it. o.o

wkrepelin

Apr 28, 2010
this is common with small breeds but training can do a lot to help. If you have a large or medium breed then it is unusual and you should consult a professional.

recoverytwo

Sep 27, 2009
I want to meat the person who voted that they never noticed. Is there hose just soaked in dog pee ?