Poll: Does anyone still play any old multiplayer PC games?

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Anything and everything listed in this thread.

Seriously, I've played 'em, but still? Tribes 2, Total A, War3, Starcraft, etc...

I still play UT2K4, UT '99, Quake 3, Trackmania Nations Forever, Diablo 2, Stronghold, and Original War I haven't played online in quite some time, but eh.

The Jabberwock

Jul 10, 2009
Valiance said:
Anything and everything listed in this thread.

Seriously, I've played 'em, but still? Tribes 2, Total A, War3, Starcraft, etc...

I still play UT2K4, UT '99, Quake 3, Trackmania Nations Forever, Diablo 2, Stronghold, and Original War I haven't played online in quite some time, but eh.
Do you play anything fun?
lol jk (not really)
Correction: Diablo 2 is fun.

Levk

Dec 25, 2008
The Jabberwock said:
EQ 1 is definitely old. But it did have expansion packs comin out for a long time. I don't know when the last one was.
Last one was around october, they coming out with em once a year now instead of every 3 to 4 months i think a new one out already i am not sure, i stopped playing in Januray and never looked back $$

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
The Jabberwock said:
Major_Sam said:
elitepie931 said:
The Jabberwock said:
elitepie931 said:
I still play Half Life and Opposing Force.
I just bought the anthology from Steam like a day ago. I'd never played the original Half-Life so I finally decided to try it.
Thats awesome :p Maybe we'll end up in the same server and BRUTALY MURDER EACHOTHER.
:3.......*twitch*
I'd like to join this murderess rampage! I'll play if you guys do.
Maybe later (never).
Hell yeah I'll go do it.
:3 Another time tho, maybe tommorow if I have the time.

The Jabberwock

Jul 10, 2009
elitepie931 said:
The Jabberwock said:
Major_Sam said:
elitepie931 said:
The Jabberwock said:
elitepie931 said:
I still play Half Life and Opposing Force.
I just bought the anthology from Steam like a day ago. I'd never played the original Half-Life so I finally decided to try it.
Thats awesome :p Maybe we'll end up in the same server and BRUTALY MURDER EACHOTHER.
:3.......*twitch*
I'd like to join this murderess rampage! I'll play if you guys do.
Maybe later (never).
Hell yeah I'll go do it.
:3 Another time tho, maybe tommorow if I have the time.
I'm up for it. I just use this name when I play. Maybe we'll see each other.

The Jabberwock

Jul 10, 2009
Hey, are any of you guys playing old games even though you have games like call of duty 4 installed? Everybody I play UO with says that their computers can't handle newer games. I was kinda hoping people played older games because they're fun, not just because they have no choice.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
I play starcraft alot
and I'm pretty pissed about this but they finally shot down the Nox server

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
The Jabberwock said:
Furioso said:
also Wolfenstein
I hope the new one is good. It looks pretty cool.
Definatly looking forward to that, it seems to be sticking to its roots quite well.

I play CS:S from time to time still, and AoE3.
Worms Armageddon I was playing in afew little fun tournament things afew months ago.
I play "Rifles only" CoD2 a fair bit.
Quake Live is kinda like Quake 3, does that count?

I tried playing the first Ghost Reacon online not that long ago. Failed, but wasn't expecting a game :p

I wish I played these more than I do though, im pretty caught up in the new stuff right now. Namely CoD4/L4D/Fallout 3.

The Jabberwock

Jul 10, 2009
Satin6T said:
I play starcraft alot
and I'm pretty pissed about this but they finally shot down the Nox server
They were going to shut down the UO master server a while back or something. Sometimes it screws up and everybody's GUIDs are set to 0. Nobody can get banned when that happens.