Poll: Does this song insult you?

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
I cant tell whether its supposed to be an affectionate parody or if this guy is a total douche.
Im leaning more towards the latter, but if the former is true, its not really funny.
Its not offensive, just really stupid

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Does the song insult me? Not really. More like "mildly annoy me on account of being obnoxious".

pakker

May 8, 2008
Meh just another troll.. Only reason i would kill him in his sleep is because he makes crap music..

Just prove him wrong and ignore the troll, like we usually do

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
This song makes me rage inside what about you?
He seems very ignorant...
Ehem....
The glasses guy is a damn skit character. Learn to take a joke.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
Despite the fact that most didn't find it offending...I did. From my perspective most of the things he sing about is argueably true, but is also shallow and ignorant. It's not the fact that i realize how right he is and it makes me angry, but rather the way he stamps all gamers as über-geeks.

MadPetOwner

Jun 19, 2010
Usually stuff like this doesn't offend me at all, most of it is actually funny. But this song is so terrible it made me want to nerdrage my comp. Not because it was offencive, just because it plain ol' sucked!

gl1koz3

May 24, 2010
The music is annoying.

Though, I haven't played nearly all of the games he mentioned. And those that I did play briefly, were not appealing.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
This song makes me rage inside what about you?
He seems very ignorant...
Meh, hes just trolling. It's obvious that hes a gamer himself.

I really don't think this offensive and it doesn't make me rage at all. It's just a bit creepy.

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
I am reminded of another song, that might not've been as obvious a trolling attempt, but still - wound up as such in my eyes. It's kind of like how the outside looks upon sci-fi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwilCs4Jqg