Poll: E3 2010: Kinect... Is it really that important?

ClockWork

Mar 18, 2009
Why should I, as a gamer, be so amped for "Kinect", as it is now called. (far better then Natal)
It seems that this is all that Microsoft is really concerned with, and yet as we can see from the Wii and the rarely utilized PS2 EyeToy, few people other then casual gamers really care about motion controls like this. (I would've personally liked some Saints Row 3 info)
Perhaps I'm just being cynical, what do you guys think? Will it really be worth the rumored $149.99?

p.s. Does anyone have any Saints Row 3 info?

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
I like the idea of Natal, it's just that the developers were so uncreative with it. I'm on the fence.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Fence for me. I am not going to out and out derail it, but I have yet to see something that truly sparks my interest.

You never know though.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
DrDeath3191 said:
I like the idea of Natal, it's just that the developers were so uncreative with it. I'm on the fence.
Indeed.
It isn't helped by the fact that everyone knows what they are going to get with the Wii, and Natal being outdone by Nintendo's press conference, either.

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
Radeonx said:
DrDeath3191 said:
Indeed.
It isn't helped by the fact that everyone knows what they are going to get with the Wii, and Natal being outdone by Nintendo's press conference, either.
How did we get through that entire conference without a spell-casting game? It was the first damned thing I thought of with the device.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
I am not excited for it. Maybe in 5 years when they've worked out all the programing so that it functions well I'll pick it up. I have a Wii, I don't need a Wii-plugin for my 360.