Poll: E3 ! Excited?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
It should be good 'ole fun. Hopefully it'll be good enough to justify waking up earlier than 5pm...

Ontoue

May 13, 2009
Wikipedia tells me strange tales of Saints Row 3, should be very interesting indeed.

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
possible new info on diablo 3 their site hasn't been updated in a while a release date would be splendorous.

command and conquer news i haven't looked into the C&C4 but i want to see a new C&C Generals installment.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
This E3 will be big. MS and Sony have a lot riding on their motion controls, and I'm really eager for something to go horribly wrong and make internet history.

Nintendo says they're going to have something new for the Wii, and I'm super curious about the 3DS.

On the PC side of things I'm interested to see what, if anything, Valve brings out and I'm also looking forward to the witcher 2 and Diablo 3 (maybe!). I could also do with Blizzard showing a bit of the SC campaign and why it's so fantastic.

I'd also like if Relic could give us something on the Spacemarine game, come on guys.

Verex

May 31, 2010
I'm going out on a roadtrip with some friends and I don't think I'll catch it. Disappointing...I wanted to see the new Zelda.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
I'm very excited! Can't wait to see the latest developments in the industry! Perhaps some part of my positive view is in part to my enthusiasm for motion-control. Many opponents of motion-control don't seem to be particularly excited by this year's E3.

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
Never cared for E3, I just always wished they would just announce things as they happen to be in development so things aren't overlooked in the hype of whatever the sequel to whatever is hot at the moment.

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
Never really paid to much attention to it but it is always fun to see all the new updates. It isnt fun to watch a buncha people walk around and make stupid jokes. So article coverage for me.

Racthoh

Feb 9, 2009
Diablo III, new Zelda, new Metroid. Hoping to see more information on those three.

Ghost1800

Apr 8, 2009
I'm curious about any surprise announcements, but everything else I don't care about or don't expect any exciting coverage.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
A little. I want to see what Bethesda, Blizzard and Valve are up to, but that's about it.

Rewold

Mar 18, 2010
Battlefield 3 please. Battlefield 3 please. God dangit if they don't show BF3. :p I guess I'm a little excited. Though they aren't showing GW2 which is a shame.

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
I am dreading for Deus Ex to be burned into a pile of mindless pitifulness because of the over use of visuals.

as that SE has control of the game :(

jamesworkshop said:
zer0kevin said:
Who is excited about E3 this week? (If you have to look it up just choose option 4)
Yeah they have their own youtube channel now

http://www.youtube.com/E3
E3 is 32 years old :D