Poll: Escapist! How long have you been here?!

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Kross said:
Sorry, the poll didn't go back far enough, so made a slight change so I could vote. :(
Bloody hell mate! Impressed haha.
Was considering going back to '06; I didn't even realise there were some of you cheeky lads from '04 though o.o
Cheers for amending:].

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I forgot...lol I didnt, but it has been some time since I joined...good times people.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
I joined in 2009 or 2010, I don't actually remember. I'd been coming here long before I joined. I think I mainly signed up because I saw a thread in the forums that I wanted to answer, and I've been a regular ever since.

EDIT: According to my post, it's 2010.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Early 2008 didn't really hit the forums for nearly a year.
Hooray Imma get that badge that has 3 beer mugs on it soon!

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Back in good old 2007. I was lurking for a few months beforehand. I only got my 3 year badge recently as I missed a couple of months in 2008.

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
I joined last year but I've been around for quite a while silently judging posts on these forums. One day I got tired of just reading and was pleasantly surprised to find that my opinions are generally acceptable to the community here.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
I've been posting on the forums for a long time now... I feel old, I barely ever see anyone who's been on here longer than me these days...

You young wipper snappers... *grumble grumble*

Dane Tesston

Jul 27, 2010
I lurked about for a little bit, like what I saw, and joined up. I have this bad habit of fading in and out of activity, but I have no regrets.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
BlueberryMUNCH said:
Kross said:
Sorry, the poll didn't go back far enough, so made a slight change so I could vote. :(
Was considering going back to '06; I didn't even realise there were some of you cheeky lads from '04 though o.o
Well, technically the Escapist didn't exist when my account was created, so it's understandable. :D

Also, Malygris [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Andy+Chalk] has been around even longer. ;) ( @Virgil is user ID 1 as well)

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
I'd been lurking without an account since 2009 and finally joined on april 2010. Became a PubClub member in October 2010.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Kross said:
BlueberryMUNCH said:
Kross said:
Well, technically the Escapist didn't exist when my account was created, so it's understandable. :D

Also, Malygris [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Andy+Chalk] has been around even longer. ;) ( @Virgil is user ID 1 as well)
...what is this I don't even...
...WHAAAAT O_O.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
I joined sometime in October last year and joined Publisher's Club for the charity deal in Christmastime.

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
I've been here since 2007, joined that year but got banned less than 100 posts in because of bad grammer.

Made this account a couple of months later, and to this day it survives.

It was Yahtzee's Halo review that got me on the site, and eventually I started going on the forums. Then it's just a matter of time until you see a comment that you need to answer, so you make a profile in order to answer it.

Feb 7, 2009
I joined in 2009, but maybe I've always been here.

Also, the OP is too peppy, and Friday is an awful song. This thread needs some balance.