Poll: Escapists' Avatars

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
Movie/Music

It's from the adaptation of Pink Floyd's The Wall, in "Waiting for the Worms" as Pink (the protagonist), deliriously imagining himself as a facist dictator leading his followers towards the "Final Solution".

The movie is great, if you don't mind experimental types of movies that rely more on music and images to tell a story rather than dialogue (there almost isn't any).

Anyway, here's the clip

Wildcard5

Jun 27, 2010
I believe my avatar is from a game. I have not a clue as to what game it would be from though. If anyone knows/finds out I would not mind being informed... [!__!]

InfiniteSingularity

Apr 9, 2010
CarlMinez said:
InfiniteSingularity said:
CarlMinez said:
InfiniteSingularity said:
Adam jones from Tool

Only the best guitarist ever
What about JimI Hendrix? Slash? Jimmy Page?
Well you can scratch Slash, he's mostly just a poser and isn't that great anyway. As for the others, I would say that Adam has more innovation with the unusual guitar techniques, and his unique style. As a musician in itself, he is much more intelligent, thoughtful and creative and as a result his music is far more interesting to listen to. Hendrix was unique for his time, however what he did has been redone and expanded on for 40-50 years, so everyone does it now.
Yeah, you probably know more about that than I do. :)
Well, being a guitarist helps :p

Fall from Honor

Mar 29, 2010
TimeLord said:
I should probably have been more specific and said;

"If you don't know where my avatar is from, you don't watch enough British TV"

As it is from popular British show Doctor Who :p
Meh I don't even watch the German TV (mostly beacuse it seems to try and kill my braincells one by one)

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
It's from tv, namely Doctor Who and it's Dalek Sec, leader of the Cult of Skaro. :D

He's such a smartass to the Cybermen.

VanillaBean

Feb 3, 2010
Well considering that Dragon Ball Z is both an anime and a TV show I'll go ahead and just randomly pick one.

DBZ for the win.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
anime, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) to be exact. And it's a boy. a 12ish boy in a dress. and he looks so damn cute in it. i started using it as my standard avatar everywhere...

SheleKnights

Oct 6, 2010
Wildcard5 said:
I believe my avatar is from a game. I have not a clue as to what game it would be from though. If anyone knows/finds out I would not mind being informed... [!__!]
That bares a striking resemblance to the green rupee from the Zelda series, but I'd wager it's more likely that it's just a picture of an emerald, because of the difference of cut.
Edit: Darnit, "bares" why do you have to be spelled differently than you should, "bears,"

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
I am annoyed by the poll, do i click anime or gaming? For Keima is a Gaming God after all...