Poll: Escapists Everywhere: What's you secret fetish?

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
its interesting that SO many people are into the whole dominance/submission thing

you might almost think it was normal in a way...an evolutionary thing mabye?

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
kittii-chan 300 said:
SilentCom said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
What's BDSM?

Also, I find younger girls to be somewhat attractive in the sense that they are still innocent. But of course I would never take advantage of that and almost feel like I would want to protect their innocence. I guess I'm like that cause I'm an older brother, although I don't have any sisters.
Bondage. Dartboards. Slaves. Masters??? i only find younger girls attractive in anime where its slightly more ok? i think real children are very VERY ANNOYING! >.<

anyway, im going to post mine in a different language because im embarressed ;( and only those with the knowledge of knowing deserve to know... yeah

Watashi wa neko no mimi to shippo o kite suki. Mata, watashi wa tejô to rôpu ga kanzende wa nai kinbaku to sofutokoa no shihai o (surçbu) to dôyô. " Petto" yakuwari o hatasu koto wa tanoshiidesushi, watashi mo eri to rîshu o motte iru...

if you understand this ^^^ dont be an ass and read it out T_T
You know people could copy and paste this into a japanese translator right? Also I can read some of it, being partially fluent in Japanese.
&#26085;&#26412;&#35486;&#12288;ftw.

Also when I had stated younger girls, I guess I mean high-school aged girls not very young girls. I know they aren't that young but it sometimes seem that way because I'm a little old for them, sort of. I'm 22.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
SilentCom said:
kittii-chan 300 said:
SilentCom said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
What's BDSM?

Also, I find younger girls to be somewhat attractive in the sense that they are still innocent. But of course I would never take advantage of that and almost feel like I would want to protect their innocence. I guess I'm like that cause I'm an older brother, although I don't have any sisters.
Bondage. Dartboards. Slaves. Masters??? i only find younger girls attractive in anime where its slightly more ok? i think real children are very VERY ANNOYING! >.<

anyway, im going to post mine in a different language because im embarressed ;( and only those with the knowledge of knowing deserve to know... yeah

Watashi wa neko no mimi to shippo o kite suki. Mata, watashi wa tejô to rôpu ga kanzende wa nai kinbaku to sofutokoa no shihai o (surçbu) to dôyô. " Petto" yakuwari o hatasu koto wa tanoshiidesushi, watashi mo eri to rîshu o motte iru...

if you understand this ^^^ dont be an ass and read it out T_T
You know people could copy and paste this into a japanese translator right? Also I can read some of it, being partially fluent in Japanese.
&#26085;&#26412;&#35486;&#12288;ftw.

Also when I had stated younger girls, I guess I mean high-school aged girls not very young girls. I know they aren't that young but it sometimes seem that way because I'm a little old for them, sort of. I'm 22.
ok, i thought you meant you were a lolicon :p
and no i didnt think of tht ;( oh well...

Illithidae

Oct 19, 2010
harmonic said:
Cpt.Muddles said:
Redheads and power - as mentioned earlier, the kind of power that's smarter, stronger, whatever.
As such, I can say that my girlfriend happens to be a redhead and stronger than me.
Lucky you... I don't mean to sound pompous or anything, but I'd have to starve myself and never exercise for about a year to find a genuinely stronger girl. Closest I've come is a 6' tall girl who grew up on a farm and looks like a Valkyrie, but even then I kinda had to let her win all the time :p
I've never been that strong, anyway. At least, not in my mind - she thinks I'm pretty strong, considering I've managed to put up a decent fight whereas most other guys she's met haven't.
She also happened to grow up on a farm, but she's only 5'. Still damn strong!

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
sam42ification said:
Soxafloppin said:
You can't beat a good high-heel on your left testie. I'm joking.

I like Oral sex, I don't know if that counts.

I think Catfights are sexy.
Do you like giving oral sex or reciving it? I don't think it counts if you only like to recieve it.
Both, so I have a fetish, WOOP!

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
Being a slave, tortued, abused, manipulated, emabarsed, insulted, prefrably by someone I like.
As well as bondage, and domiantrixs, sadists...
Yay for masohchism!

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Humiliation, femdom, tentacles, paddling, spanking, whips, tickling, denial, submission, collars, furry, cosplay, and soaking.

All those and more!!! ;3

~Tom<3

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
And collars, I forgot collars. Specially if there used to choke me.
And all bondage really. But I just love how collars feel...

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Croix Sinistre said:
Let's just say this: Whenever I play "saint's row" i like to visit this place a lot.

Not really a fetish I think, just something a little different that I enjoy.

So shut up.
That damn place has taken many hours of my life hostage, too much fun!!
>_0

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
TheDarkEricDraven said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
I'm also curious about sissification... I try to repress it though.
Eh, so do I, but it never works. Its like...I'm genderqueer...so U'm scared that being into sissification will diminish that. But its sooooooo hot.
I find it comes and goes in phases. Like right now, I'm completely uninterested in it. But when it hits, it hits hard.