Poll: Exactly where are you from?

rottenbutter

Aug 5, 2008
I live in a little place I like to call: Middle of FUCKING nowhere, NW of Chicago, IL.

I;m originally from Phoenix, AZ, a place where you didn't have to worry about snow or cold, where AC comes standard in homes, and where there is actually stuff to frickin' do! God damn I hate it here.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Born in Sylvania, OH also known as "Suburb of Toledo that Isn't an Official Suburb Yet Number 2, OH"
Raised in Bowling Green, OH also known as "State College Town with Supposedly Original Name Number 435, USA"

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Milton Keynes, England

It's a city that is only 30 years old...And thats all there is to say about it...

space_oddity

Oct 24, 2008
Xiado said:
SplicedUp068 said:
I live in america but i want to move to either Ireland or Australia
Ireland, definitely. Find yeself a rosy cheeked (all four) maiden and wear sweaters, write poetry, and counter the effects of the Guinness with coffee. Seriously though, it's much better than Austrailia. More boring since the IRA broke up though.
Australia is way better! Its always sunny, there are beaches everywhere, even in the sky and everybody is friendly (alcoholic). Ireland is just a but-load of green fields and a sub par education system!

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
In the middle of a forest on a small island just a few miles from Stockholm, Sweden

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I'm from a town near Boston, Massachusettes. It's a nice out of the way town... funny story, though:

The character Ryan Wolfe on CSI: Miami is played by Jonathan Togo. He grew up in my town, and my sister went to school with him. My mom also taught his CCD class. Other than that, though, nothing special about my town.

I like it that way.

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
Bulletinmybrain said:
Norfolk Virginia, I feel really secure knowing there is not only an airbase nearby, but the largest naval station in the world. >.<
Wow... the only other Virginian on the Escapist (as far as I know).

Born: Washington DC
Live: Near Washington DC. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLean,_VA

Dick Cheney lives in my town... oh, and to anyone who cares: I go to school with John Sununu (former NH senator's son) and Scooter Libby's(convicted of perjury, sentence commuted by Bush) son.