Poll: Exactly where are you from?

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
I am from a small town in Suffolk, England. But currently at university in Colchester, Essex, England.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Midlands, England, AKA former landlords to 1/4 of the planet.

Hookman said:
Liverpool,England...Where we mock accents and our accents are mocked!
Scouser!

Bluntknife

Sep 8, 2008
Port Elizebeth, South Africa.
Its where to soccer cup is being held.

But now I live in Canada, Ontario.
Go Leafs Go!

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Astoria, Queens, New York (it right outside NYC, although Queens is concidered a part of NYC.)

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Beetlejooce said:
Born in Southend, Essex, England. Where you can get stabbed asking for directions, there's enough slang to write a book, and the pier is over a mile long and has this annoying tendency to burn down every few weeks.
Oh wow, another Essex boy. I was born in Harlow, Essex, England. 'bout an hour away from central London, for all you people living outiside of the UK.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Canada, EH?
originally from Nova Scotia (the big island thing on the eastern part)
now in calgary after a stint in america.
I LOVE CANADA!
though if a war came i'd side with america just cause the have guns and ships that dont break down every week...

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
Devon, England

The awesome part of England :D

(well originally I'm from essex, the craphole of england)

Beetlejooce

Dec 26, 2008
Eagle Est1986 said:
Beetlejooce said:
Born in Southend, Essex, England. Where you can get stabbed asking for directions, there's enough slang to write a book, and the pier is over a mile long and has this annoying tendency to burn down every few weeks.
Oh wow, another Essex boy. I was born in Harlow, Essex, England. 'bout an hour away from central London, for all you people living outiside of the UK.
One of the people in my school in France is from Harlow. Small world.

DaemonOfHavok

Jan 19, 2009
ThaBenMan said:
I live near Bangor, Maine. It's pretty friggin' cold and we're practically buried in snow. Good times...
Hot Damn! Someone else from Maine! =D I'm about 3 hours north of that in the small town of Presque Isle.