Poll: Fable 3 yes, or no?

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
slackerAndrew said:
also when would it take place?
I heard Fable 3 would be a prequel, set before the first game around the time of the very first Heroes and the establishment of the Hero's Guild.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I have proof that their might be a Fable 3!

Exhibit A [http://www.joystiq.com/2009/04/02/molyneux-professionalism-spared-lionhead-from-job-cuts-new-gam/]

Note the words, "New Game."

Exhibit B [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/90076]

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
i never really was a fan of fable 1, and i think fable 2 is horrible. Im open for better sequels, but assuming that its just as good as the first 2, then no. Wouldnt want a third one

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Aqualung said:
I think they're getting closer to what they want to achieve, so why not? Maybe the next one will be a steampunk Fable, and in place of a dog, you will have something like Jack from GOW2. And besides, it's not up to us to dictate whether a game should or shouldn't be made; we're not the ones making it.

Why not.
A steampunk Fable? That may well be the best idea ever.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
PM needs to quit trying to make this a 360 game and go ahead and make it PC only. What he wants to do is not possible on a console. Not on a 360 anyway (8.5GB).

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I've really had enough of Fable. Considering it's called "Fable", you'd think it'd have fairies, gryphons and dragons and crap like that, but that game wrote a check it simply refused to cash.

dov3rsan

Nov 4, 2008
id like to see a new title from lionhead as opposed to milking a cash cow but im sure if they said at e3 fable 3 coming soon id be lined up around the corner just the same maybe another black and white would be interesting as well

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Hemothorax said:
I want Fable II on the PC, completely fixed ofc, first :)
Indeed. The game looks interesting but apparently Lionhead doesn't want me to give them money yet.

Deriaz

Nov 7, 2006
I wouldn't mind a Fable 3. . . But I'd want one condition. I did not like that the story to Fable 2 seemed to mimic the first game's, only drawn out. If we can get a new storyline, or a world at LEAST 20 times larger than Fable 2 (It felt so tiny!), then I'm fine with it. Either wow me in story, or wow me in exploration. Then I'd be all over Fable 3.

Otherwise, no.

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
i would buy it. even if it dissapointed me, i do derrive some enjoyment from the series. in fact i went back and replayed Fable: TLC about 2 weeks back and finished it. i think Fable 1 was the best (even thought there have only been 2).

i wouldn't say i'm a fanboy though, i definitly disagree with what LH do sometimes, but i'll buy their games, because i always expect something from them, and mostly i am dissapointed

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
Yes, if nothing else, to see what the hell Thereasa's up too. And if they fix all the craptastic faults with Fable 2. No jobs. Smarter people. Kill anyone. More Fable-y.

And if they follow the trend I think only I can see, Fable 3 would be somewhere near modern day or the close future. Laser-pistols, anyone?