Poll: Favorite alien Mass Effect Species

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
If I could be one I would go with Krogan because being a badass with redundant nervous system seems pretty sweet. But as for the one I actually like best I'd go with Turian. After all, if you don't like something you can just dismiss that claim. But seriously, they're a highly organized militaristic society, yet made up of entirely relatable individuals.

Badassfully... Elcor are also pretty cool. I would totally watch their rendition of Hamlet.

Dean's Electronics

Dec 15, 2011
Hanar! Between their obsession with politeness, and their love of the enkindlers along with their monotone droning voices, they're just amazing, and they have some of the most hilarious dialogue in the entire series. Plus, Blasto the freakin Jellyfish!

Close second would have to be elcor. The only reason that they came second was because it felt like Bioware was taking HK-47's gimmick (which was amazing and made him the best character in that entire series) and they stretched it across an entire species.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
My two favorite species in the Mass Effect series is the Turians and the Krogans. I suppose if I had to pick it would have to be the Krogans because they have both Wrex and Grunt.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
Given how horribly ugly the Krogan are, I'm really surprised a lot of people like them.

Turians look awesome and I like carnivores, and Garrus is the man. I also like the Drell, because reptilians.

Also Legion. Geth by themselves are kind of eh, but Legion is baller.

Vivid Kazumi

Jan 7, 2012
the krogan are technicly cockroaches right?i i mean imagine a krogan(wrex in his original armor) on it's stomach wiggling.my vote's going to asari just for mere fact of aria and that i don't like cockroaches.

WashAran

Jun 28, 2012
Vivid Kazumi said:
the krogan are technicly cockroaches right?i i mean imagine a krogan(wrex in his original armor) on it's stomach wiggling.my vote's going to asari just for mere fact of aria and that i don't like cockroaches.
Well they are more like Crocodile, but they have cockraoche resilience.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
I always thought krogan were more of a reptilian toad evolution.

Their planet was originally a jungle where even the plants were deadly, so you'd have to assume that's a lot of moisture.
Big mouths for cramming in your food, scaly armour for defence...

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
I love the quarians, as well as the salarians. I suppose I could also plumb for humans, but I may be biased in that opinion ;P

xemnahort

May 15, 2010
I leave for a while and find some actual Asari fans but still no one mentions that they look like the ideal version of fan service for whatever race is looking at them. i.e. They look like humans to humans, turian to turians, salarian to salarians, etc. That's amazing and I won't hear otherwise... Also I didn't make that up look it up.

xPrometheusx

Aug 9, 2011
Hanar or Elcor all the way. Gotta love those.... uh, can't think of a way to describe them without a couple paragraphs. Anyways, Hanar and Elcor! Yup.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Asari on the grounds that I'd never have sex with any other alien species.

After that it's the Krogan, they're the mandalorians of Mass Effect.