Poll: Favorite form of alcohol

Suman1991

Jul 15, 2011
mine's beer but occasionally with friends we'll get some vodka or rum to the room(college). But im stil a beer person.

Bud Rules!!!!

And two more things:

1) NO PREACHING about how bad alcohol is for your liver. WE KNOW and we still do it.. Hell i even smoke even though i am acutely aware that its gonna kill me.

2)NO WRITING ETHANOL or something completely retarded like liquid.

Okay, so the wine option is something i should have added instead of putting both scotch and whiskey. But it didn't occur to me at the time. And as for other liqueurs I didn't add, well those are the ones i know. Sorry about that but just go with it for now since i cant change it

and on a side note: which brand of cigs do you guys prefer among Dunhill, Marlboro and Davidoff, cuz those are the ones i mostly get here.. This is obviously for the smokers

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
Vodka. Because it has no taste and burns like a ************.

Beer only when there is no fruit juice in the house and if it's too early for alcohol.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I don't drink alcohol for both personal and health reasons.

However, I like it when other people drink brightly colored neon drinks. It makes me feel like I'm in a sci-fi movie.

PanYue

Dec 3, 2011
I can't stand Beer, the tastes make me gag. XD I am, however, big on Spirits. Jack Daniels with Coke or American Honey with any type of Cola works out great in the end, imho. I'm not a drinker but when I feel like one I always know what I want.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Any kind of clear liquour! It get's you drunk quick, can be drinked on it's own or in countless of mixes, doesn't give you beer shits.... it just has tons of uses.

If i had to pick one particular sort i'll go with rum. It has the most pleasant "tang" even though they all taste kind of the same.

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
Suman1991 said:
mine's beer but occasionally with friends we'll get some vodka or rum to the room(college). But im stil a beer person.

Bud Rules!!!!
I would personaly not consider Bud as a beer as much as water with a hint of beer. For real beer you want Checian or German stuff.

I am however more of a scotch person myself.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Beer, Cider, Rum, Whiskey.

Arfonious said:
Suman1991 said:

Bud Rules!!!!
I would personaly not consider Bud as a beer as much as water with a hint of beer. For real beer you want Checian or German stuff.

I am however more of a scotch person myself.
I assure you, it is beer. And a very good one at that, something you can relax and enjoy. Not too bitter, not too sweet.

merck88

Mar 15, 2011
I love a good beer, especially with some good pizza.
Suman1991 said:
Bud Rules!!!!
Try some Stone Porter or Rouge Dead Guy and try saying that again with a straight face. You will never look back. The only 'good' thing about Bud is 'drinkability'-AKA it tastes like water. Though I can at least give you some props for not drinking that NASCAR swill Coors light.

m1garand23

Dec 7, 2009
I'm more of a ale man myself somthing like, abbot reserve or gold-firebrick ale. also i dont mind ciders and some beer, and i cant forget good single malt whiskeys

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
There's so much said about how nice "quality" spirits are that I find myself disappointed when I remember that I find it difficult to enjoy any spirit due to... well the burny-ness.

But beers, I've found, can be pretty interesting as well once you move beyond your standard mass-produced lagers. There's a beer festival at my university every year, and it was at one of those that I discovered all manner of interesting ales and stouts and things. What I found the most enjoyable was that they all had much more character to them than your typical lager would. (Getting moderately tipsy was a happy side effect, I assure you.)

Not that I dislike lager, mind you. A nice crisp pint of the stuff tastes like bliss in liquid form to me, especially the first swig after a long day.

Sam Vimes

Jul 1, 2010
Leffe, Chimay, Grimbergen, Karmeliet, Barbar, Malheur, Charles Quint, Delirium Tremens...

In two words : Belgian Beers.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
You didn't hear this from me but I like rum the best. I don't really like beer though so its not much of a contest :p

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Beer is what I started with and what I prefer. Not a huge fan of hard liqour.
I do love some drinks though, especially White Russian. <3

Ti0k0

Jun 22, 2011
Beer! I like the taste. Also, when you're at a party you don't get shitfaced in half an hour, which you do when drinking pure wodka :p
When clubbing, beer isn't ridiculously priced like mixdrinks are!
Don't see any flaws, actually :p

Ti0k0

Jun 22, 2011
Sam Vimes said:
Leffe, Chimay, Grimbergen, Karmeliet, Barbar, Malheur, Charles Quint, Delirium Tremens...

In two words : Belgian Beers.
You forgot Duvel! Or La Chouffe!

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I usually drink cider, as beer tastes like crap. I can get drunk off my ass and actually like what I'm drinking.