Poll: Favorite Mass Effect class (please read before vote)

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Soldier because concussive shot homed in on the target enabling me to pop enemies who were hiding and it recharges so quickly I could spam it.

It got really funny if the enemy was climbing a ladder, they'd just go flying.

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
My favourite class overall is adept because of ME2 and ME3, I just like the abilities, but in the first game the use of biotics that moved things dragged my frame rate to a crawl, which was annoying as hell, so when I play that game I use soldier, because shotguns were so overpowered in that game.

TheLycanKing144

Mar 3, 2013
My favorite is probably the Infiltrator if I had to pick, but I like the Engineer as well. Especially if you upgrade the drone a lot, it becomes a full on death-machine.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Infiltrator in all 3 games. Because if my trusty sniper rifle/invisibility combo won't take care of an enemy, then my fireball/pistol combination will for sure.

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
Soldier. Just because how insanely powerful he is.

There's something so innately satisfying about taking out 3 krogans in one burst with out taking cover.

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Soldier. Especially for Insanity runs, because of the health bonuses. Powers are what squadmates are for.

MetaKnight670

Apr 3, 2011
Vanguard for me as well, through all 3 games. Tried the other classes but nothing else seems to do it for me.
I loved when they added a charge function and combined that with a shotgun blast to the face. Simply nothing comparable in my opinion.

Sep 14, 2009
depends entirely on the game. in the first one i did soldier class for the heavy armor, i thought the medium/light armors for humans were ugly as hell otherwise (yes it really did bother me that much) so i always became a running tank of death by about 2/3 the way through the game.

for the second game, definitely infiltrator or vanguard, infiltrator for the fucking sniper, jesus taking a headshot wallop in that game was epic, not to mention biotic charge of the vanguard.

third game? vanguard hands down, not that the other classes are bad but just...vanguard, man.