Poll: Favorite Orange Box game the poll

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
delta4062 said:
TF2 fuck everything else
seriously HL2,ep1 and ep 2 AND portal are just overrated
Hey delta, you know how the other day I said, "as much as I hate to agree with delta?"

This is why. And everything else you've said in this thread.

Also, Team Fortress 2.

Kyuumi

Jan 12, 2009
Longshot said:
delta4062 said:
Tarmon said:
Definitly portal it's in my al time top 3.
can you not use 2 ls in a word? in your other thread you say well as wel now all as al?
Could you stoop to utilizing capital letters?
No wonder this guy is on probation...

I pick Portal, just because I love the game all together, TF2 is just stupidly unbalanced with the classes.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
TF2. Team Fortress was almost my first foray into online gaming. (Technically it was Duke3d and then quake, but the former required far too much effort to find and organize games and the latter was brutal for an unskilled noob). Portal was great, but once you beat the game there really isn't anything left to do that interests me. Sure, I COULD try to get the achievements and challenges for efficiency, but that ruins the joy of the game for me.

And to hear people griping about class balance in TF2 is strange. Classes are inheritly imbalanced, because they fulfill different roles and functions. In fact, I would say that classes are more balanced in TF2 than they ever were in any of the previous games because all the classes carry incredible combat potential - some are just easier to use than others.

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
i'll be unoriginal and say Portal, because it's a simple, brilliant and NEW concept, expertly realised, provides manic fun, and has considerable replay value

Snypar

Jan 26, 2009
i gotta say PORTAL unequivocally!
its sheer fun to play, accessibility to the "casual" gamers (its takes wat? 5 hours if your retarded!) and the comedy... oh the comedy... some of the best one liners i've heard in a game!

Australian Bushman

Jan 21, 2009
TF2. Great replayability, well balanced, fun, kickass gameplay. And critz.

I honestly don't find Portal as amaaaaaaaaazing as everyone else seems to find it. Played it once and have barely given it a shot since.

Black yeoman

Jun 22, 2008
Episodes 2 clearly! Hmm, well, that?s what I voted but actually that?s discounting the fact its much shorter than half-life 2