Poll: Favorite Radiohead Album?

matnatz

Oct 21, 2008
OK computer. It's the one that stands out in my mind as truly being Radiohead... if that makes any sense. It's got the coolest cover too.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Pablo Honey. Back then they were absolutely amazing, before starting to dwell into this are of music with futuristic synths and weird effects. Nothing against those effects, I just prefer Pablo Honey. Also, it has one of my favourite Radiohead songs on it, Anyone Can Play Guitar.

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
After years of thought... probably Hail to the Thief. I think it's the perfect mixture of their first 5 albums, although undeniably it does lean further toward the more experimental sounds of Kid A and Amnesiac. In Rainbows was pretty impressive aswell, by the time most artists get to 7 albums they begin to sound stale.

MaxTheReaper said:
I don't think I've ever even heard a Radiohead song.
Listen to a few tracks from OK Computer or The Bends and see what you make of them.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
It used to be OK Computer, then In Rainbows came in and totally blew my mind. One of the greatest albums of all time, in my opinion :)

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Pablo Honey is my favorite. I mean all of their albums are great but Pablo Honey is just my all time favorite.

dontworryaboutit

May 18, 2009
The Best of Radiohead.

I'm a cop-out.

In Rainbows was ok...I was partial to a lot of the songs on it though.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
"The Best Of". I don't care if Radiohead didn't like it! If you don't want to get famous, don't make good music!

jezz8me

Mar 27, 2008
My favourite would be Amnesiac. I like the focus on texture and the use of electronics while still incorperating their style of rock.

May i say as much as i like Radiohead they are heavily overated but as far as current popular rock bands they are one of if not the best.

jdog345

Jul 10, 2008
I'm a Kid A man. It doesn't have their best songs, but as a whole, it's the best.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
OK Computer beat In Rainbows by a hair, but when i think of the songs Electioneering and Climbing Up The Walls, i know why i chose it, that's not to say that my ALL TIME favourite song is Jigsaw Falling Into Place.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
The Best Of

I mean, OK Computer. Might not be very original, but its an absolute blinder of an album. (Not to mention the only one I've heard all the way through...)

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Kid A was the first one i listened to, so I picked it because I was blown away by the music then. Then again. I'm probably looking at it all in a rose colored tint.

RadioHead is freakin awesome! :D