Poll: Favorite "The Beatles" Member

willman137

Apr 16, 2009
Who's your favorite member? Paul, George, Ringo or John? Maybe Yoko.
I think George is my favorite!

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
All of them. I mean if it weren't for all of them together there would be no Beatles? There would be that one band that did "Band on the Run", though. I'm blanking out and I know I'm going to get flamed/endlessly quoted.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
Either Ringo or Paul, i liked Pauls voice over Johns. As for Ringo he is always so unappreciated.
This. I wish Ringo would get more credit, but alas, it never happened. Paul is also awesome.

willman137

Apr 16, 2009
Yeah, That's what I thought as Well when I thought to include Yoko into the poll, but it depends weather or not you THINK hes in the Beatles

Bassman_2

Feb 9, 2009
popdafoo said:
All of them. I mean if it weren't for all of them together there would be no Beatles? There would be that one band that did "Band on the Run", though. I'm blanking out and I know I'm going to get flamed/endlessly quoted.
That one band would be Paul Mccarntey and the Wings, or just the Wings.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Yoko? at least add the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Sutcliffe" (title,target)]Fifth Beatle[/URL]. Anyway overall George Harrison loved his Sitar work.

willman137

Apr 16, 2009
willman137 said:
Yeah, That's what I thought as Well when I thought to include Yoko into the poll, but it depends weather or not you THINK hes in the Beatles
CRAP SHE A GIRL! GODDAMNIT! I ALWAYS screw up on these things

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
Paul McCartney is too much of a goody-goody to be a proper rock star. Nothing wrong with being nice, he just seems too nice...

So I'm going for Yoko.

I don't know, I don't really like the Beatles.

willman137

Apr 16, 2009
Ollie596 said:
Yoko? at least add the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Sutcliffe" (title,target)]Fifth Beatle[/URL]. Anyway overall George Harrison loved his Sitar work.
Really? Sorry about that I posted this in a hurry so I Definitely Missed some things, you can still say you like him1

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
willman137 said:
willman137 said:
CRAP SHE A GIRL! GODDAMNIT! I ALWAYS screw up on these things
There's an 'Edit' button...

...anyway my vote goes to George. Mainly 'cos he's the one of whom I can't think of anything bad to say (Paul => Wings, Ringo => Thomas the Tank Engine and John => Yoko). Plus, he was in The Travelling Wilburys.

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
Yoko? XD
I love Paul, he's so lovely.
Ringo seems like a twat in the Aviva adverts...
I voted Paul too for this XD

I always remember Thomas the Tank Engine with Ringo though, as well as his drumming! My mum showed me episodes of his narrating.

A random thought, generally related to the Beatles, but a bit off topic (sorry):
In "Hey Jude" I was shown how there is swearing at 2 mins 25 or something.. I'll be more precise if someone needs. Does anyone know which band member it was? Ringo??

madcap2112

Jun 4, 2009
Tough choice (excluding Yoko). I'd have to say Paul because he was the friendliest. But they were all great.

madcap2112

Jun 4, 2009
InvisibleSeal said:
EmileeElectro said:
Yoko? XD

I always remember Thomas the Tank Engine with Ringo though, as well as his drumming! My mum showed me episodes of his narrating.

A random thought, generally related to the Beatles, but a bit off topic (sorry):
In "Hey Jude" I was shown how there is swearing at 2 mins 25 or something.. I'll be more precise if someone needs. Does anyone know which band member it was? Ringo??
It was John.

Also, I remember going back and watching 'Thomas the Tank Engine' when I found out that was him. I had no idea when I was little.

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
madcap2112 said:
InvisibleSeal said:
EmileeElectro said:
Yoko? XD

It was John.

Also, I remember going back and watching 'Thomas the Tank Engine' when I found out that was him. I had no idea when I was little.
Thanks for solving the mystery. I just listened again and that makes sense :D

And about Thomas the Tank Engine - I watched a few episodes last year for that! His voice somehow seems to fit the role... I'm not sure if I shouldn't have voted for him now instead of Paul.

BBQ Platypus

Sep 23, 2008
I like George because I like his sincerity. Also, All Things Must Pass was the best album by a solo Beatle.

They're all great, of course. Yes, even Ringo.

Zac_Dai

Oct 21, 2008
Meh Paul's solo work in my eyes was no where near as good as George's or John's. Plus I don't trust him, he's too nice and I always get the feeling he subtly trys to take credit for the whole of the beatles success.

Favourite though is Ringo for the voice of Thomas the Tank Engine.