Poll: Favourite Energy Drink (or not so much)

tinkyyy

Nov 17, 2008
moretimethansense said:
My favorite's the Orange one.
I too want to say Lucozade.

But the ones that are listed, I would pick Monster I think.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
I'd say Red Bull 'just' has the edge over Mother in taste, but it's not enough to overcome the fact that 95% of the time Mother's available in larger quantities at a significantly cheaper price.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
My favorite energy drink? Coffee. I don't fuck around with "energy drinks" that cost twice as much and make me feel like "imagine drinking a regular Nuka-Cola, then downing a fist full of sugar and punching yourself in the head."

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007

I love this shit. We need more Voodoo themed beverages, especially ones that claim to have "Power to raise the dead".

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Lucozade FTW! It's really tasty and has been around for ages. Great for when you're ill as well.

Also the big bottles are half price at my local Tesco. Bliss.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Rogue 9 said:
I'd say Red Bull 'just' has the edge over Mother in taste, but it's not enough to overcome the fact that 95% of the time Mother's available in larger quantities at a significantly cheaper price.
Pretty much exactly what I was about to say.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Megalodon said:
Relentless or Blue Bolt (Sainsbury's own brands energy drink), because it doesn't really matter when the only purpose of energy drink is to have Jaegermeister dumped in it.
Same here I only use Energy drinks for Jeagerbombs nowadays.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Relentless for me everytime. I used to be addicted to them but have cut down now. At one point I was drinking so many of them my foot wouldn't stop shaking.

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Monster. Yes, any time at any place :D
Not to much though. Ill end up bouncing XD

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009

xenergy or monster

xenergy is actually healthy no sugar just alot of b vitamins

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Mother tastes like liquid sunshine! (seriously thats what I thourght when I first tried it)

I'm surprised how popular monster is, its too sweet for me, like liquid sherbert

Second...hmmm mabye V or Redbull

I wonder how bad for you they are...I don't see them as any different from coffee with lots and lots of suga but you never know...