Poll: Fellow Females: What do you think your best physical quality is?

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Well, the fact that I'm well-proportioned, feminine and symmetrical.
And I have a decent-looking face.

What more could one reasonably ask for?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Stasisesque said:
Hell yeah. Lovin' the xenophilia.
Not from me, you're not. You didn't mention any claws! =P

OT: As yet another individual of the male variety my eyes are generally drawn to a woman's face first. Angular features, high(-ish) cheekbones, thin lips, pointed chin & cheeks that suggest the slightest bit of gauntness = can be perfectly cupped in my somewhat skeletal hands.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
Anoni Mus said:
Only 1 voted face? It's the most important thing IMO :/
+1

when you actually stop to talk to them, you're looking at their face 90% of the time...

edit: oops, missed the "fellow" females part of the thread title

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
SckizoBoy said:
Stasisesque said:
Hell yeah. Lovin' the xenophilia.
Not from me, you're not. You didn't mention any claws! =P

OT: As yet another individual of the male variety my eyes are generally drawn to a woman's face first. Angular features, high(-ish) cheekbones, thin lips, pointed chin & cheeks that suggest the slightest bit of gauntness = can be perfectly cupped in my somewhat skeletal hands.
How odd you quoted me - I'd never have read your post otherwise. Your description of your ideal is exactly what I do look like.

Mildly creeped out.

Annoying Turd

Jul 3, 2009
I'm no female, but I liked big toned muscley legs and I cannot lie.

And the face, the face of course :p

I like women who like those in themselves.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Stasisesque said:
I'm fond of my exoskeleton, third eye, prehensile tail and poison darts protruding from where my mouth should be.
Tell those nerds to back off. I called shotgun, and no force in the verse can break that sacred bond.

OT: I are dood, thx 4 button

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Stasisesque said:
How odd you quoted me - I'd never have read your post otherwise. Your description of your ideal is exactly what I do look like.

Mildly creeped out.
Oh sorry about that... didn't mean to :s

Any update on the claws, at all...?!

Anyway, if you've got black hair and a 12cm scar down the side of your face:

1. I'll be very creeped out.
2. I'll be compelled to ask you out! =P

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Everyone has got good qualities, its about drawing attention to those and having some confidence.

I don't have a type really, Ive always gone for thin (I'm athletic and look after myself, its not unreasonable to find a partner who does the same) but Ive gone for tattos and piercings, straight laced/preppy and everything in between.

As far as all the breast hate: Really? Ive always gone for girls with smaller breasts and been perfectly happy but my current girlfriend looks like a glamour model, she has the figure and massive breasts. Seriously, redunkulously big. And I'm marrying her this weekend. Never was a breast man but you can call me a convert. To be fair shes my best friend so its more than that.

Its nice to hear people talking about what they like about themselves rather than "My ass is too big". Lifes too short, keep it up and go knock em dead.

Wish me luck,

BJJH out!

aussiebee

Apr 4, 2010
I picked torso, but typically (when I'm not overstressed and in need of losing weight) I think my legs and waist/hips are definitely the best features. Big boobs ARE overrated, and my chronic back pain is the proof of it.
Personally, I think the curve of waist to hips to thighs is the sexiest thing on another woman. Although I go for torso/shoulders on guys, so, go figure.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
As a man, I find this thread offensive and sexist (I r dood, button pl0x and the tl:dr etc). How does it feel to be on the other end of that, huh? Not very good I bet.

And just so I don't run the risk of a low content post: I also find huge breasts a bit overrated, but I sure as hell don't like tiny breasts. A nice stomach is king.

Shotgunjack1880

Feb 12, 2010
I request for someone to make a poll on what women find the bet quality on a guy. We are all gonna think in the gutter, curious too see if y'all go there too.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
soren7550 said:
but then again Mr. Boyfriend says my itty bitty titties are nice as well (but I think he says that more to make me feel better about myself).
Well that might not be a fair assumption that you're boyfriend says that to make you feel better about yourself. Personally I think my girlfriend's are quite nice and she by no means has like watermelons protruding from her chest. Small ≠ not nice by default.

I am also going to agree that huge breasts are overrated. At the risk of getting too far into it I'm going to say that shapely is much more important, and huge can just make a girl look awkward.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
I would have to say eyes but I do like my curves. (I'm petite but I have some awesome curves.)

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
Personally, I'm more than a little bit vain, and I'd actually say I'm pretty damn fine looking anywhere, but if I were to choose favourites, I suppose I'd go with my face.
I'm physically fit and I rather like my body, but I like to think that's what really sets me apart from the masses. I have large green eyes, thin cheeks and a flawless complexion.[footnote]I don't know how that's happened, but I've managed to never have a single spot, blackhead or anything.[/footnote] My hair is one shade lighter than black in the direction of brown, and it tends to fall either side of my face, with my fringe swept to one side and the contrast of the dark hair to my "freakishly pale" skin looks rather good, though I say so myself.