Poll: Fellow Oldscapists!

Apr 28, 2008
What's that? We're taking back the site?

Well alright then.

We'll show these pecker-heads how it's done. Well, after a short nap, of course. I've always been here, and not that popular now or then, so me showing up here doesn't have the same gravitas as Pimp or Aylaine showing u-

Aylaine said:
*salutes* Cadet Gray, reporting for duty! Sunshine rays in firing range, sir! :)

Holy crap, you're back! When did this happen?!

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
mParadox said:
Baldry said:
How about hugging? Because I'm going to hug you now. Because I love you sir. *hugs*
And I love you too Baldry. *hugs tight* I LOVE YOU MAN!
JLML said:
I see. . . wait, this is the intrawebz. Don't you mean we fight 'till our fingers/keyboards give out? ^_^
Nope. We've got Skype for a reason. The reason being that we argue with random strangers!
B-b-but I don't have your Skype? D: ALSO, WHY DON'T I GET A HUG AS WELL?!?!?!?! </3 /sadface

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
mParadox said:
Baldry said:
How about hugging? Because I'm going to hug you now. Because I love you sir. *hugs*
And I love you too Baldry. *hugs tight* I LOVE YOU MAN!
JLML said:
I see. . . wait, this is the intrawebz. Don't you mean we fight 'till our fingers/keyboards give out? ^_^
Nope. We've got Skype for a reason. The reason being that we argue with random strangers!
In each others arms we'll conquer this land and be kings of our own courts.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I don't really know any old escapists. I have never really been super notable on the forums anyway, but If you can bring back people that would be awesome. The only person whose name I can think of right now is Demented Teddy, she was cool. Well good luck to you guys on your campaign.

Hargrimm

Jan 1, 2010
Good old days? When was that?

I've been lurking this forum since January of 2008 and all I remember is shitposting in girl problem, vs., zombie and other garbage threads.

Every once in a blue moon there would be a good discussion, but thats just as true today as it was back then.

Maybe there was a golden age before the influx of ZP viewers, but that was before my time.

EDIT:

Also, what's with the digging up of rotten corpses around here lately?
Oldscapists, used games discussion, Pure Pwnage...

It's like Necromancy week, or something.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Baldry said:
Mr.Pandah said:
2010 and earlier? I feel a little older now...-_-
It's fine gramps, just take your medication and rise again!
Ha. No need for me to rise again. You guys and gals have your fun. I just throw my two cents in everyonce in a blue moon, don't even really argue my points anymore. You're all a good bunch of people still. There just isn't much of a difference between these days and the old days.

Dr Pussymagnet

a real piece of shit
Dec 20, 2007
Yeah! Let's bring back FeNinja! Lets bring back UltraJoe! He's still around here somewhere right?! Let's bring back Khell_Sennet and NecroSwanson and Indigo Dingo!

wait no they got banned nevermind

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
Baldry said:
Mr.Pandah said:
2010 and earlier? I feel a little older now...-_-
It's fine gramps, just take your medication and rise again!
Ha. No need for me to rise again. You guys and gals have your fun. I just throw my two cents in everyonce in a blue moon, don't even really argue my points anymore. You're all a good bunch of people still. There just isn't much of a difference between these days and the old days.
Just like the panda you say you are. And I think it's more bringing back all the oldies because we all miss each other, it's just dressed up as a revolution because revolutions are cool.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
JLML said:
B-b-but I don't have your Skype? D: ALSO, WHY DON'T I GET A HUG AS WELL?!?!?!?! </3 /sadface
You always ask for it. As to whether I'll actually tell about it is a different matter. ;D

And my hugs are free and of premium quality. You just need to ask. <.< *hugs* ON THE HOUSE.
Baldry said:
FOR WINTERFELL. We shall! Our tales of valour will be sung for generations to come!

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
BlindTom said:
If the old posters came back and started having interesting discussion they would only be banned. The community doesn't want to be saved.
shun the non-believer.

we managed to have interesting discussions two years ago without getting banned (some notable exceptions, of course, but that didn't stick). my question is, what changed?

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
mParadox said:
Baldry said:
FOR WINTERFELL. We shall! Our tales of valour will be sung for generations to come!
Awwh can't we fight for Winterfell as well :( There must be a king in the north, fuck the south.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Baldry said:
Awwh can't we fight for Winterfell as well :( There must be a king in the north, fuck the south.
As you wish. FOR WINTERFELL!

We must make Lord Eddard Stark our role model! For he is just and very much dead. And thus, worthy of being role modeled.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Im not in touch with any Oldies so you'll need to round them up on your own. Most of the people I liked fell to the banhammer. Never quite managed it myself.

I started to lose interest around the time of the March Mayhem debacle. Nice to see some old names on here though, I beleive I came to the aid of Sober Thal more than once to smite trolls aplenty.

GAunderrated

Jul 9, 2012
Souplex said:
Nouw said:
Is there an age cut-off for OldScapists :p?
March of 09 means you were there for the glory days.
You're fine.
This is about how long you've been here, not how old you are.
What about those of us that have lurked since the beginning?

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
So.. I'm pretty old then, am I?

You guys don't know me, though. Guess I haven't been very active over the years.

*looks at post count*

Oh well.

Aylaine said:
Welcome back, miss. Good to see you again.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
As I do wish for an Oldscapist revolution, I don't believe Souplex is a suitable leader in our efforts. I for one believe I should lead the uprising, and furthermore-
Aylaine said:
*salutes* Cadet Gray, reporting for duty! Sunshine rays in firing range, sir! :)
-WOAH HOLY SHIT!!! Never thought I'd see this user again! D:

Never talked much, but glad to see her around again.