Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
fuzzy logic said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Fappy said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Fappy said:
Do I count as an Oldscapist? I feel old.
Well, I definitely feel like you've been here for a while. Always see the cat around.
Good :D

My posting frequency kind of jumped in the past year, but I've been posting a few times a week since college. Not sure how long I've had my current avatar, but I am pretty sure it's been over a year at least.
I've had mine since the get-go. Not sure how many of the new people recognize it, but I like to think the oldies do. =)
I totally recognize your avatar. I remember you and melty-face Ekonk used to post quite often. Me, I'm a lurker. Doesn't matter how long I've been here, I don't really contribute :(

Right, what's this thread for? The forums used to better? Right... well, everytime I've made a thread on these other boards I post on, they're ignored. So, I'm not the guy to turn to for taking back the Escapist forums. Sorry. But, I'll cheer you guys on silently from the shadows.
Neat! Yeah, I used to be on this site all the time. I'm coming back more often now though. So you might see my panda around a little more often.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
Neat! Yeah, I used to be on this site all the time. I'm coming back more often now though. So you might see my panda around a little more often.

I think this site has been sorely lacking in the Pandah department for long enough. :)

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Redlin5 said:
Mr.Pandah said:

I think this site has been sorely lacking in the Pandah department for long enough. :)
I might be inclined to agree good sir.

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
MasterOfHisOwnDomain said:
My policy of thou-shalt-lurk-but-not-post, which held up for several years, means that although I'm technically an Oldscapist, I really have no idea who you people are or why these days were glorious.

... also I'm a terrible unsociable bugger, so I probably wouldn't frolick in the euphoria even if I did.
Woaaah, that's even less posts than me!
I did like, 800 in 2009 and 200 now. :p

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
NezumiiroKitsune said:
I've been here longer than most of the people in this thread...
Not me.

Lyri said:
So much circle jerking.
Shh, don't fight it, it's only weird if you let it be.

Baldry said:
manaman said:
You will never be as old as I am Soups.

ninonybox360 said:
Gaze upon us, the knights of the 2008 era!
Bunch of babies. 2007 or nothing.
You always have to one up everyone don't you old man.
I can't help it. I naturally one up everyone just by existing.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009

I should probably post more, but that's really all I have to say on the matter.
Though that said, I'm loving this big ol' wack round the head of nostalgia seeing all these old users is giving me.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Knife-28 said:

I should probably post more, but that's really all I have to say on the matter.
Though that said, I'm loving this big ol' wack round the head of nostalgia seeing all these old users is giving me.
'Tis a sight to behold.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
So post count or quality of the posts have nothing to do with it? Just the time we joined. HOT DIGGEDY DAFFODILS I'M IN!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Mr.Pandah said:
Fappy said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Fappy said:
Well, I definitely feel like you've been here for a while. Always see the cat around.

My posting frequency kind of jumped in the past year, but I've been posting a few times a week since college. Not sure how long I've had my current avatar, but I am pretty sure it's been over a year at least.
I've had mine since the get-go. Not sure how many of the new people recognize it, but I like to think the oldies do. =)
I recognize it every time I see it ;D

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
While I do support your endevours, I shall remain on the side lines. These forums are quickly becoming a stale shell they once were.

However should you make a megaton, I shall not be the person who will detonate that bomb. I shall be a child of the atom.

Or a member of the new Band of the Hawk.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Lopende Paddo said:
I think i missed a lot in the years passed...
Always neat to see a true lurker come out to post in these threads. Glad to see you still flip through these forums.

Fappy said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Fappy said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Fappy said:

I recognize it every time I see it ;D
=D That brightened my day.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Lopende Paddo said:
holy shit balls i thought I was a lurker. Also you joined on my 13th birthday!

Ohhh when my captcha is better call saul i can't add ***** at the end D=

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
manaman said:
Baldry said:
manaman said:
You will never be as old as I am Soups.

ninonybox360 said:
Gaze upon us, the knights of the 2008 era!
Bunch of babies. 2007 or nothing.
You always have to one up everyone don't you old man.
I can't help it. I naturally one up everyone just by existing.
I see you've been taking the blue pills like pre-scribed, well done. I'm proud of you for remembering, I know how hard that is for you. *Pats on head*

Th37thTrump3t said:
Souplex said:
Nouw said:
Is there an age cut-off for OldScapists :p?
March of 09 means you were there for the glory days.
You're fine.
This is about how long you've been here, not how old you are.
What about November of 09?
Well you won't be shunned by me so feel free to join the revolution!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Lopende Paddo said:
Sweet motherflippin Jesus titties you must come from a land before time, lurking like yours is a thing of legend, we are not worthy. *bows down*

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Does Idealist Commi come around these parts anymore? I can't find him anywhere, I think it has been two years since I talked to that guy and I miss his ol' Mudkip avatar!

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I Stomp on Kittens said:
Does Idealist Commi come around these parts anymore? I can't find him anywhere, I think it has been two years since I talked to that guy and I miss his ol' Mudkip avatar!
He changed his name to Rocket Dog and got banned.

weatherfn

Oct 22, 2008
Lopende Paddo said:
And I thought I was the oldest with the least posts! You, sir, can have my Crown of Shadows with full humility and esteem!