Poll: Female babysitter charged for having sex with 14-year old boy.

MeatMachine

Dr. Stan Gray
May 31, 2011
Double standards here are huge - I don't even need to ask what everyone would think if a 20-year-old MAN did this to a 14-year-old GIRL.

She deserves to go to prison, but since no one in the situation was unhappy about it except the kid's mom, and of course, since it was a CHICK who committed statuatory rape, she'll get a slap on the wrist.

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
Niiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Oh,look at me all smug referencing South Park like any other heterosexual male with a functioning brain.But seriously,man.Think about it.14 year old gets that hot 20 year old.
Niiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(he really should get a medal).

twiceworn

Sep 11, 2010
JacobShaftoe said:
kickyourass said:
Can I just say that it's kinda refreshing to see a story like this involving an adult woman and an under age boy and not the other way around?
Now as for the actual case, since there was no alcohol involved and it looks like it was consensual, I don't think it's as bad as some people think it is.
Once again, turn the sexes around and see how you feel. The idea that female sexuality = innocense and love and male sexuality = predatory creepiness is one of the saddest bits of institutionalised sexism left in the western world...
no no no men will get woman drunk and far more to get sex but if she really wanted to all a woman has to do to get sex is walk up to a man and say hey lets have sex, and as long as she isn't ugly the reply is always OH THANK YOU GOD YESSS!!!

karamazovnew

Apr 4, 2011
orangeban said:
Firstly, most rape isn't someone jumping out of the bushes with a knife and going, "HAVE SEX WITH ME ASSHOLE!". Most rape is by someone you know, in your home. And most rape is one partner saying no and the other going ahead anyway. So we're aren't talking a knife and a touch on the crotch, we're probably talking about a friend giving you a vigorous rubbing, maybe even oral.
True, there are many types of rape but we use other terms for those, like "non-consensual sex". Most of it is done in a relationship so it never gets reported. Rape is an explicit sexual assault. So you kind of need that knife. All I'm saying is that it's impossible for a pretty 20 year old girl to RAPE a 14 year old boy. He's curious, he wants it, he likes it, he's gonna brag about this his entire life period.

MeatMachine

Dr. Stan Gray
May 31, 2011
I wonder if, instead of just standard sex, she shoved a cucumber up is ass, if people would still be reluctant to persecute her.

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
neonit said:
Psychotic-ishSOB said:
A 14 year old is NOT FUCKING INNOCENT! Boy or girl, they know they want sex. If they meet an attractive member of the opposite sex, they will want their dick/vagina. This girl's not a criminal, she was probably just being nice. People calling her a "sex offender," don't know what that actually means.

By the way, I would have fucked her, too. Damn, she's fine!

14 years old also want alcohol, drugs and a bunch of other stuff. doesnt mean you should grant it to them. and that part about her being probably nice is..... sorry, but it was just stupid.

ehhh.... those people who say "i want that too" are apparently just as mature as that guy who got raped (yeah, im going to call it as it should be called). Its sad really, but it just goes to show how bad it is and why it shouldnt happen.

The thing is, if he would get an std this way, he would be in a lot of trouble. If he would get that girl pregnant he would be in a lot of trouble.... Only thats a lie, because, seeing as he is a underage - his parents would be in a lot of trouble. him? sure, but mostly his parents. There are also many others way how this could go horribly wrong, and in pretty much all cases, his parents would pay for it. There are many reasons as to why his mother has right to be pissed.

And even if nothing goes wrong, cmon, getting someone drunk to have sex is a crime. Getting a minor drunk is a crime. Having sex with a minor is a crime. So why in satans glorious name would combination of all those things, not be a crime?

We cannot grant kids "what they want" because they want it.... Doing so is immature. Everything has consequences, and while im not saying that an adult is able to see all of them... An adult is mature enough to suffer them. Something a 14 years old KID is not.
so at sixteen in a mere two years he now knows all he needs to know about the risks of sex, will be fine if he gets an std , and will have moved into his own house so getting her pregnent wont reflect of his parents?? that would be:no no and NO in that order and btw at sixteen males want sex just as much as at fourteen and if you think they are more able to handle it just look at highschool
Yeah, but you have to draw the line somewhere dude. 14? Why not 13? 13? Why not 12? Ect. ect.

16 is a decent place to draw that line because that's when you can leave school, and begin your life proper.
at fourteen if a girl hade came up to you and offered you sex would you have replyed yes? if so looking back on it when you were older would you regret it or would you feel a bit proud that you had got the are you a vergin question out if the way before finishing middle school?
Well I am 14 right now, so this is an appropriate question I guess, but then again I'm also gay so, not really a question that applies to me after all. But you dodged my point, I explained that we have to draw a line somewhere, and 16 is a pretty logical place to do so.

At 14 I'm sure several kids would say yes to an offer of drugs, alchohol, cigarettes or to go shooting strays in the estate. Doesn't mean they should get to do it.

Seriously, what kind of batshit reason for a law repeal is, "Because they want to"?
not law repeal law edit men want sex and will manipulate girls to get it so the law works for females, but tell me this if at fourteen brad pit had got you drunk and slept with you, would you be ubhappy or, LIKE ALL MEN be really happy that you had sex, same goes with other people megan fox gets a guy drunk then sleeps with him, HE IS REALLY HAPPY CALLS ALL HIS FRIENDS. its really simple you cant trick a man into having sex and make him unhappy unless your ugly so for men sex is fine
My god, this is some misandric stuff, we're deep in the rabbit hole now. Okay, let's take this on point by point.

Yes, I'd be frickin' unhappy if Brad Pit got me drunk and had sex with me, because I'd been raped. If he got me drunk to have sex with me, presumably so I couldn't say no, then it's friggin' rape people.

Also, despite what you think, men are more complex than, "Hur, hur, gotta find a hole to shove my dick in." See, sometimes they have reasons not to have sex, say he really doesn't like the person, or he's tired/stressed/ill and doesn't feel like it, or maybe he just says no, and the other person doesn't stop.

Bonus points for assuming no man would want sex with an ugly girl because physical appearences is all that matters in a relationship, or hell even a one-nighter, right?
you missed the point again so ok lets go over this again, sex feels good men like sex go out and ask me if they would mind being tricked into having sex with a really hot girl and the top reply would be "why in hell would i need to be tricked into sleeping with a really hot girl" in some form or other waking up to find you accidentally slept with a really hot woman?? why cant i have that accident more is the first thought. and as to ugly i was talking about base attraction if you are in love with someone and they are 20 and you are 14 is it fair for a law to keep you apart? NO
Okay, maybe you would agree to it, but here is my basic point. Not all men want sex, and of those who do, many don't want it all the time. Men. Can. Be. Raped. Men can also not want to be raped, and be upset about being raped after the raping. This is a fact, even if purely because of the laws of probability (which it isn't.)

TheRealCJ

Mar 28, 2009
Saulkar said:
fenrizz said:
There are three really important (to me at least) questions here.

1. Did she get him drunk, or did they drink together?

2. Did he or a family member press charges?

3. Did he want to have sex with her?

Without those questions properly answered I cannot form a proper opinion on the matter.

If it turns out that they had a few drinks together, had sex willingly and a parent pressed charges I do believe this woman to be innocent.
I share this opinion of yours; but people ask what if it was a 20 year old guy with a 14 year old girl? I reply: what were the circumstances? I never make a premature judgement without some solid facts and answers.
Yes, well, guess what? The circumstamces don't fucking matter. If the genders had been reversed, the 14-year-old girl could scream that it was 100% consentual til she was blue in the face. uess who's still going to jail

twiceworn

Sep 11, 2010
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
neonit said:
Psychotic-ishSOB said:
A 14 year old is NOT FUCKING INNOCENT! Boy or girl, they know they want sex. If they meet an attractive member of the opposite sex, they will want their dick/vagina. This girl's not a criminal, she was probably just being nice. People calling her a "sex offender," don't know what that actually means.

14 years old also want alcohol, drugs and a bunch of other stuff. doesnt mean you should grant it to them. and that part about her being probably nice is..... sorry, but it was just stupid.

ehhh.... those people who say "i want that too" are apparently just as mature as that guy who got raped (yeah, im going to call it as it should be called). Its sad really, but it just goes to show how bad it is and why it shouldnt happen.

The thing is, if he would get an std this way, he would be in a lot of trouble. If he would get that girl pregnant he would be in a lot of trouble.... Only thats a lie, because, seeing as he is a underage - his parents would be in a lot of trouble. him? sure, but mostly his parents. There are also many others way how this could go horribly wrong, and in pretty much all cases, his parents would pay for it. There are many reasons as to why his mother has right to be pissed.

And even if nothing goes wrong, cmon, getting someone drunk to have sex is a crime. Getting a minor drunk is a crime. Having sex with a minor is a crime. So why in satans glorious name would combination of all those things, not be a crime?

We cannot grant kids "what they want" because they want it.... Doing so is immature. Everything has consequences, and while im not saying that an adult is able to see all of them... An adult is mature enough to suffer them. Something a 14 years old KID is not.
so at sixteen in a mere two years he now knows all he needs to know about the risks of sex, will be fine if he gets an std , and will have moved into his own house so getting her pregnent wont reflect of his parents?? that would be:no no and NO in that order and btw at sixteen males want sex just as much as at fourteen and if you think they are more able to handle it just look at highschool
Yeah, but you have to draw the line somewhere dude. 14? Why not 13? 13? Why not 12? Ect. ect.

16 is a decent place to draw that line because that's when you can leave school, and begin your life proper.
at fourteen if a girl hade came up to you and offered you sex would you have replyed yes? if so looking back on it when you were older would you regret it or would you feel a bit proud that you had got the are you a vergin question out if the way before finishing middle school?
Well I am 14 right now, so this is an appropriate question I guess, but then again I'm also gay so, not really a question that applies to me after all. But you dodged my point, I explained that we have to draw a line somewhere, and 16 is a pretty logical place to do so.

At 14 I'm sure several kids would say yes to an offer of drugs, alchohol, cigarettes or to go shooting strays in the estate. Doesn't mean they should get to do it.

Seriously, what kind of batshit reason for a law repeal is, "Because they want to"?
not law repeal law edit men want sex and will manipulate girls to get it so the law works for females, but tell me this if at fourteen brad pit had got you drunk and slept with you, would you be ubhappy or, LIKE ALL MEN be really happy that you had sex, same goes with other people megan fox gets a guy drunk then sleeps with him, HE IS REALLY HAPPY CALLS ALL HIS FRIENDS. its really simple you cant trick a man into having sex and make him unhappy unless your ugly so for men sex is fine
My god, this is some misandric stuff, we're deep in the rabbit hole now. Okay, let's take this on point by point.

Yes, I'd be frickin' unhappy if Brad Pit got me drunk and had sex with me, because I'd been raped. If he got me drunk to have sex with me, presumably so I couldn't say no, then it's friggin' rape people.

Also, despite what you think, men are more complex than, "Hur, hur, gotta find a hole to shove my dick in." See, sometimes they have reasons not to have sex, say he really doesn't like the person, or he's tired/stressed/ill and doesn't feel like it, or maybe he just says no, and the other person doesn't stop.

Bonus points for assuming no man would want sex with an ugly girl because physical appearences is all that matters in a relationship, or hell even a one-nighter, right?
you missed the point again so ok lets go over this again, sex feels good men like sex go out and ask me if they would mind being tricked into having sex with a really hot girl and the top reply would be "why in hell would i need to be tricked into sleeping with a really hot girl" in some form or other waking up to find you accidentally slept with a really hot woman?? why cant i have that accident more is the first thought. and as to ugly i was talking about base attraction if you are in love with someone and they are 20 and you are 14 is it fair for a law to keep you apart? NO
Okay, maybe you would agree to it, but here is my basic point. Not all men want sex, and of those who do, many don't want it all the time. Men. Can. Be. Raped. Men can also not want to be raped, and be upset about being raped after the raping. This is a fact, even if purely because of the laws of probability (which it isn't.)
yes a man can be raped (as long as she has a strapon) but my point is barring anal rape the sex its self is not the problem its the fact that somone just took the power from you its like being tricked we hate to lose its how men are but barring anal rape or uglynes the sex is not the part that would be the problem

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
karamazovnew said:
orangeban said:
Firstly, most rape isn't someone jumping out of the bushes with a knife and going, "HAVE SEX WITH ME ASSHOLE!". Most rape is by someone you know, in your home. And most rape is one partner saying no and the other going ahead anyway. So we're aren't talking a knife and a touch on the crotch, we're probably talking about a friend giving you a vigorous rubbing, maybe even oral.
True, there are many types of rape but we use other terms for those, like "non-consensual sex". Most of it is done in a relationship so it never gets reported. Rape is an explicit sexual assault. So you kind of need that knife. All I'm saying is that it's impossible for a pretty 20 year old girl to RAPE a 14 year old boy. He's curious, he wants it, he likes it, he's gonna brag about this his entire life period.
Your points make no sense, you say that a type of rape is "non-consensual sex" (what is rape other than that) but then go on to say that that isn't rape.

Here is the dictionary definition of rape: "The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse"

And force doesn't mean threatening with a knife. It just means making them do it when they don't want to.

Also, who gave you the power to know the minds of all 14 year old boys and what they would do in these situations.

Here's something, I'm 14 and can report, with confidence, that I could in fact be raped by a 20 year old girl. I would not enjoy it (other than the short-term involuntary enjoyment caused by having sex) and would be upset about it later.

And don't pull bullshit about me not knowing how I would feel, because firstly I'm gay, which I think is pretty good proof I wouldn't enjoy it, and secondly I know myself better than you.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
JacobShaftoe said:
kickyourass said:
Can I just say that it's kinda refreshing to see a story like this involving an adult woman and an under age boy and not the other way around?
Now as for the actual case, since there was no alcohol involved and it looks like it was consensual, I don't think it's as bad as some people think it is.
Once again, turn the sexes around and see how you feel. The idea that female sexuality = innocense and love and male sexuality = predatory creepiness is one of the saddest bits of institutionalised sexism left in the western world...
In this situation I'd feel more or less the same, in this specific case I feel that the age of the people involved is a bit more important. The way I see, it no matter what the gender is, a 19 year old (the age she was when this supposedly started) getting with a 14 year old is massivly different then say a 35 year old getting with a 14 year old. Get what I'm saying?

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Valagetti said:
ummm, why is a 14 year old being babysat?
I've read three comments and don't think I need to read more. This is seriously the only question that needs to be asked in this case.

Oct 30, 2010
karamazovnew said:
orangeban said:
What type of bullshit term is that? Rape isn't that bad as long as you've fucked her before?

And how on earth does the crime not being reported diminish it? Is domestic abuse just "discipline" as long as the ***** is too scared to get help?

Honestly, this sounds like "I could tell she wanted it cause her skirt was short" type shit.

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
orangeban said:
twiceworn said:
neonit said:
Psychotic-ishSOB said:

yes a man can be raped (as long as she has a strapon) but my point is barring anal rape the sex its self is not the problem its the fact that somone just took the power from you its like being tricked we hate to lose its how men are but barring anal rape or uglynes the sex is not the part that would be the problem
Men can be raped, and you don't need a strap-on dude. Here is a scenario.

Bob is having a drink in a bar with his friend Anna. They get a bit tipsy, Anna invites Bob to her hotel room. They go up, have a bit of fooling around, kissing and a bit of touching. Anna then asks Bob if he wants sex. Bob is a bit embarrassed to have to say it, but he says he doesn't feel like it. Anna laughs, she thinks no man could not want to have sex, especially with her (worth noting at this point that Anna is not unattractive). Bob refuses but Anna pushes him onto the bed, takes off his trousers and starts working on his genitals (which are already pretty alert from the previous kissing). Bob doesn't want to hurt his friend, so he does nothing, but he definetly does not want this. Anna then mounts him and has sex with him (regular penis in vagina sex). Bob is ashamed and hurt that Anna defiled him like that.

That situation there? Rape.

twiceworn

Sep 11, 2010
orangeban said:
karamazovnew said:
orangeban said:
Your points make no sense, you say that a type of rape is "non-consensual sex" (what is rape other than that) but then go on to say that that isn't rape.

Here is the dictionary definition of rape: "The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse"

And force doesn't mean threatening with a knife. It just means making them do it when they don't want to.

Also, who gave you the power to know the minds of all 14 year old boys and what they would do in these situations.

Here's something, I'm 14 and can report, with confidence, that I could in fact be raped by a 20 year old girl. I would not enjoy it (other than the short-term involuntary enjoyment caused by having sex) and would be upset about it later.

And don't pull bullshit about me not knowing how I would feel, because firstly I'm gay, which I think is pretty good proof I wouldn't enjoy it, and secondly I know myself better than you.
ok i admit im no expert on gay fourrteen year old males but as a straight male with friends and a big family the same i can say that straight males always want sex with good looking woman somtimes from age 13 and it woud be impossible for a girl that hot to rape straight fourteen year old male as HE WOULD LOVE IT!!!

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
I don't think she should go to jail. I'm tired of how many people go to jail in my country, (I live in Amerikuh). Even though the double-standards for female sex offenders really pisses me off, I'm no longer going to read stories and feel I should think people "deserve" this or that.

She's not mentally disturbed, or messed up, she will probably go on to live a decent life with many relationships. If this were a 20-year old guy, he would be considered mentally ill, and a loser in society.

karamazovnew

Apr 4, 2011
Let's read again shall we? I'm guessing some here didn't read the actual news.

"A Connecticut babysitter is facing sexual assault charges for allegedly having sex with a teen boy she was hired to babysit.
Loni Bouchard, 20, was arrested on July 12 after a three month investigation by the Clinton Police Department. She was charged with second degree sexual assault, risk of injury to a minor and illegal purchase of liquor. Police said she allegedly sexually assaulted a 14-year-old boy after providing him alcohol."

Providing a minor with alcohol? BAAAD. Not sure how young people get drunk these days, but 14 years is a bit too low in my opinion. And yes, it's an offense and people go to jail for that. But they don't say she gace the kid alcohol, just that she bought it, maybe she was the only one who drank it. Being just 20, she's underage for alcohol.

But sexual assault?! And they had SEX, right? Not anal perversions. The guy didn't get punched cold. It's just SEX. And that's what I was implying. There's no way he didn't want it, if you stick to the known facts.

Now, we can talk here all day about strap-ons and sex reversals. I'm not saying she's a saint, but there's no way this was a rape (sexual assault).