Poll: Fighting Game?

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Dead or alive because I learn't all of ryu's moves and I mean, all of his moves!

Now reading through that sentance, makes me sound like I'm suggesting something but oh well

Mar 26, 2008
Why do people neglect the Virtua Fighter series in these polls? It's only to fighting games what Gran Toursimo is to driving games!

sargebw86

Apr 4, 2009
I don't know if they've released/are going to release more games for it, but I liked Arcana Heart.

For the controls, of course...

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
sargebw86 said:
I don't know if they've released/are going to release more games for it, but I liked Arcana Heart.

Liking that game doesn't make you some kind of sick freak. regardless of what people might think.

I like too many different fighting series to pick just one. Considering most of my choices aren't even up there (Guilty Gear, Arcana Heart, the Vs. series, CvS, et al), I'm going with "other" just for the whole lot of them.

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
Being the retro gamer I am (after about 10 years in the wilderness, I'm getting back into present-day games), I'd have to toss up between Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. I'll have to go with Mortal Kombat for the sake of the intro part which has a deep voice shouting 'MORTAL KOMBAT'. That's the depth of my decision making: the intro. lol

richard99th

Apr 6, 2009
I voted street fighter, but i do like the dbz games (except budokias mentally retarded cousin, burst limit) which is a shame cus i dont own a ps2 any more and really want another dbz budokai tenkaichi game.

Ull_the_shaggy_one

Apr 2, 2009
I voted street fighter. It was pretty close between street fighter and Mortal Kombat, but for me street fighter has the more memorable characters.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
sargebw86 said:

Reading it for the articles? I don't mind saying that I like the characters as well (c'mon, Kamui and Zenia are cool enough by themselves to compete with most others).

I wonder if they'll release AH2 in the U.S. I miss playing that "Swan Lake by way of Quentin Tarantino" Petra...