Poll: Find best beauties ?$? (/ *3*)/ ?$?

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
I was looking at my spam folder the other day, sifting through the promises of affordable lingham enrichments and heartfelt correspondences from lost Asian lovers I didn't know I had, when I found myself wondering: what country on Earth do the most beautiful people actually come from? My initial bet was that it's somewhere in Asia, but then I recalled the disquieting words of the great Western philosopher Karl Pilkington - that they just 'age overnight, like a pear'. So with that one potential lead exhausted, I was like, 'well shit, now what'.

So I turn the matter over to you, Escapists: big your nation up or throw it under the bus! Where in the world have you found the most attractive people? Personally, I'm getting a faint clue in the direction of Scandinavia, which has nothing to do with my valkyrie fetish - because I don't have one.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
You know, the objective truth is that the most beautiful people in the world are actually mixed-race. Like, Canadian-Viatnemese-Russian. Or Brazilian-Swede-Iranian-Japanese. Or Congolian-Indonesian-Icelandic.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
the silence said:
You know, the objective truth is that the most beautiful people in the world are actually mixed-race. Like, Canadian-Viatnemese-Russian. Or Brazilian-Swede-Iranian-Japanese. Or Congolian-Indonesian-Icelandic.
I think Eurasian surely has to fit into the top five somewhere.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
After a masterfull debate with myself I came to the conclusion that I prefer women from Europe. Just seems whever I view any adult material I always end up looking at women from England or Czech or other places.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Scandinavia, definitely. Known for their blonde hair and with a historical connection to vikings that's my valhalla.

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
None of these. I would vote for either India or the Dominican Republic.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
The only correct answer in that poll is Antartica and you all know it.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Iceland. They're so beautiful it's disgusting. Like it goes full circle back into ugly.

Though for all I know they are complete monsters on the inside. You know who isn't? Canadians. If you ever find someone who is smoking hot AND nice with a great personality they are either Canadian or were fat as a child. True story.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
WARNING - The following post may offend. I don't know why, but people have bitched about it before.

I've been to three countries (For an time period that lasted more then a day or two):

1. The USA. 27 years, varied attractiveness levels.
2. Iraq. 16 months, pretty low attractiveness level, though I'm pretty sure that has more to do with the environment, societal pressures on the dress code, and the poor hygiene/high poverty level that, you know, is the end result of tyrannical governments and the presence of a war, then it does with any genetics or the individual attractiveness of the people there.
3. South Korea. 12 months. Vast majority of females are built like wooden planks.

So... USA, I guess.

the silence said:
I'd have to agree with this. So I guess the most attractive country is probably the one with the most varied population, balanced against overall obesity rates?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Evonisia said:
I agree, anyone who has seen these beauties would vote Antarctica without a second thought:

Flathole

Sep 5, 2015
Asian gals:
ooo, ching chong ding dong urrrguu-san? R RU REPAPARED to die for famirly, poster-san? ahahahah. we kill dog, you pay, you pay! kill dog for fun or my famiry no accept rU! also, i dont shave, but you should, so you look like kayabushi matayabuto, famous pop star! U dont insurt us, or we kirr you! i know 5000 Yakuza and terrorists to set you straight if you DARE pay attention to anything but me!
Disusting

European gals:
oy mate, ya got a spot ah' da dickers in yo knicers? gutenstag, I get drunk, very very drunk, it's our culture. I'm so sick of all the other continents, anyone with half a brain knows humanity and civilized life began in Europe, exclusively, we're the best at everything. now please excuse me as I enjoy technology both developed AND produced far, far from my stereotype's borders. Have you paid my alimony yet? my 5th baby's coming... no, it's not yours, but you drove me to have sex so you should pay to support me- I mean, the child.
Awful

South American gals:
*snifffffffffffff* hey whats up heres a hug smooch hey whats up hey whats going on, family is super important and I'm just the submissive wife I know you want hang on *SNORRRRRRRRRRT* ok where were we? oh right, marriage, yeah we should do it, wait. wait wait wait. how much money you have? okay good. also tell me about all your friends and family that might be worth kidnapping or sending ransoms to- wait, what? oh I'm sorry sweets, I didn't mean that. excuse me *SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
Reprehensible.

Australian gals:
oy crickey wot u mean u aint ne'er eat a pidgeon foh a meal? goo' meat on thar, yep yep, i reckon. 'ey, can i see yo wallet a squat? ya thanks well BLIMEY lookit that! over there! wot, ya didn' see it? oh it was an aboriginal, ay ya they cant even talk- also they be muggin an' hurtin' poor gals like me. wait, WOT? U PLAY A VIDEO GAMES? OY right now thats jus' wrong, I'm sorry I jus' cant trust no yank that gets off to seeing turtles get squished. some'in wrong wit' dat head o' yours, i reckon. mind if I see yo' wallet again? mmmm no matter, by the by, now get out before I shoot'cha right in the bullocks wit' one a' my many firearms.
Irredeemable.

Antarctic gals:
quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack. quack quack quack. QUAAAAAAAACK. quack quack quack. squaAAAAAAAAAck. squack quack.
They ALWAYS reek of mackeral, they're pushy, and they usually get eaten by orcas or bears anyway. also, I think they cover themselves in their own poop for warmth. And they're not mammals, which for me, if a big dealbreaker.

Seriously though, there's only one type of girl for me: Canadians. They smell like maple syrup and taste twice as sweet, eh?

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
JoJo said:
Evonisia said:
I agree, anyone who has seen these beauties would vote Antarctica without a second thought:

Sure, they look pretty, but they're total Ice Queens. Every time I try to hit one up at the club all I get is the cold shoulder. Maybe I just need some better conversation starters, have a good way to break the ice?

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
Can't say no to Antarctica, we get the best and brightest from across the world, we're like rapture + the mountains of madness without the fucking up.
All hail the founder Sturgeon.

Dizchu

...brutal
Sep 23, 2014
Evonisia said:
Anyone voting for any other continent is delusional. Antartica is the best.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
The North-Eastern United States, particularly the southern parts of New York State.