Poll: Firefox...

ReepNeep

Jan 21, 2008
For me, the only question is thus: Which browser supports adblock? No adblock, Bill no use. Gets rid of all those annoying animated flash ads by stopping them from even being downloaded. Makes web pages load faster for that very reason. I liked chrome because of how lightweight it is but, alas, it has no adblock.

Firefox+Adblock for me.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
I prefer Firefox alot of people like Chrome but it wasn't for me I suggest you check it out though, you may like it

Good morning blues

Sep 24, 2008
Firefox lets you use extensions which was its big advantage, but now that Google Chrome is out, there is an option that is just as customizable and extensible as firefox, with the added bonus that it's noticeably faster, too. I say go for Chrome.

Samuel Adams

Apr 16, 2009
Berethond said:
Firefox.
It's faster, and doesn't crash as much.
It also has loads of cool add-ons and features.
This.
I don't use IE so I wouldn't know if it does this or not, but FireFox also has an option to save your tabs so when you get back on there's all your stuff.

armaina

Nov 1, 2007
Honestly, I would choose either Chrome or FireFox. Chrome is quick and light but it has this horrible problem where you can't choose where to install it. This gets annoying IMO. FireFox has been around for a longer time and has a great assortment of add-ons that can really help, great things like NoScript. Seriously, FF and NoScript is the safest way to surf the web. However FF does have this issue where it seems to hog resources after it's kept open for too long.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Try both. See which one you like. Firefox has more add-ons, explore is more of a pre-packaged deal.

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
I find Firefox to be more secure, stable, and has what I need add-on wise and built-in.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
I never got why some people are so militantly against IE, I have had them both on my PC forever but always prefered to use IE. I have however, switched to Firefox in the last few days because IE was fucking up to much. I think I'll be sticking with Firefox now as I haven't had any problems with it yet, when it starts fucking up I'll go back to IE, but I just opt for whichever one is in form at time of internet usage. That's right, I run my computer like a football team.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
<spoiler=This sums it all up>http://www.mrbass.org/freeware/firefox/firefox.jpg

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
I use Firefox as it's stable, fast, constantly updated and has some brilliant add-ons.

I find Chrome to look too out of place and it lacks many abilities that other browsers have.