Poll: First Kiss.

Hoxton

Oct 10, 2008
So, after all, is the first kiss memorable?
Mine was when i was 8, and i remember it like it was yesterday. Didn't really like it at that time.
I was too young to enjoy it to the fullest i guess.

When was yours? What made it special?

EDIT: !10k++ Thnx for the badge everyone!

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
not had mine yet X3

"surely not!" i hear you all cry, but its true :p i havent even held hands with anyone yet

ah well, c'est la vie

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

"surely not!" i hear you all cry, but its true :p i havent even held hands with anyone yet

ah well, c'est la vie
Same, sadly.

Working on it, though. :D

Hoxton

Oct 10, 2008
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

ah well, c'est la vie
Imma harass you about this on twitter later you know. >:3

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
First peck, at the lights where we'd say goodbye. First real kiss? Glow in the dark miniput on my birthday. I was 16.

I was really into the girl I was with, so that's what made it special.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

ah well, c'est la vie
Aww... I feel bad commenting now... There's someone out there for everyone. I promise. (Now to make myself believe it...)

My first kiss... was... with my first girlfriend... it was... when... and she... I don't remember. So much for that.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
I remember her name was Angela and she was blonde. ...That's about it, sadly. Then again, that's good for me. I normally can't remember what I had for breakfast. ...If I remembered to eat breakfast.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
Well, yeah, I sure remember - I was 14 at the time. That girl was my on-and-off love interest for a while, since then she's become one of my closest friends.

But I remember my first kisses with all the girlfriends I had so far, they are just... memorable moments.

sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3
Always comes at some point, I know a guy who'd waited 27 years.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Hoxton said:
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

ah well, c'est la vie
Imma harass you about this on twitter later you know. >:3
hehe, go for it, im actually a little proud of it X3

Smokeydubbs

Mar 18, 2009
My first kiss was way back. My first real one was when I was 13. The only reason I remember it was because her mom walked in on us. My dad heard about it and said "I can't believe you got caught". My most memorable kiss is with my first real girlfriend, it was a goodie.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
I seem to recall my first actual kiss being shortly after the very beginnings of a budding pre-teen romance eventually succumbing to wholesome pain and epic fail.

But yeah, it was good.

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
I remember it all too well. Best kiss I've ever had so far as well, even though that kiss was more or less the start of a one year relationship. What made it special? Not sure, there was a feeling to it that no other kiss has since then had. It just felt so perfect, really. And I know that sounds cliché.

It's also the reason why I can't consiously watch "The Butterfly Effect" anymore >.>

Keswick Gallagher

Jul 2, 2009
do you mean kiss or make out

my first make out with with the gender I'm currently not attracted to so that enplanes a bit

ExaltedK9

Apr 23, 2009
sky14kemea said:
not had mine yet X3

ah well, c'est la vie
I feel your pain.

Nobody wants to kiss you, when your name is ExaltedK9.