Poll: First Kiss.

Ladie Au Pair

Jan 27, 2009
I don't really remember like my first peck, but I clearly remember my first french. I was in junior high. That evening I rode my bike over to his house and he had came out to talked to me for what seemed like forever. When it was finally time to leave he went to give me a hug, and the I looked up at him. He just leaned in, and kissed me... and then kissed me again... and then it happened. :) I don't think I'll ever forget.

twistedshadows

Apr 26, 2009
Unless you count the time I was five, my first kiss involved my not-quite-yet boyfriend sticking his tongue in my mouth without any warning.

I had a feeling before he did it that he was looking for an opening to kiss me and was trying not to give him one because I was nervous about it. He ended up tickling me and ambushed me while I was prone. I wasn't entirely sure how to tell him he was doing it wrong, considering he was supposed to be the experienced one. So... yup, I think I'll always remember that.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I'm 3rd form, (8th grade, doing 9th grade work) and all the 6th form girls on my bus can't stop commenting about how cute I am. But I'm three years younger than them and don't even know their names yet, so...yeah.

I really need to ring up Keziah sometime, this boys-only high school is haunting me a bit.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
Mine was at the top of my steps when my girlfriend had to leave. First time we said we love each other to.
I know it's not all that romantic, but I like it.

Golden Gryphon

Jun 10, 2009
I know that I was 15, I know it was with my first boyfriend and I know it was while we were hanging out in my bedroom but I cannot remember the actual kiss. I think we did it just to get the first kiss out of the way. I'm more interested in girls than guys so maybe I'll remember my first kiss with a girl better when it happens.

mrhockey220

Apr 20, 2009
Graustein said:
I'm still saving mine for when I actually find someone I like. No rush.
...says the guy with the brave little toaster avatar! Jk

Its ok dude I totally know how u feel. Havent had mine yet either.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
There are certainly kisses I remember. First kisses with certain people I remember, but I honestly can't recall which one was my first.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it might have been during a rousing round of spin the bottle at a party, but honestly, I can't say for certain that it was my first.

EDIT: It might have been on a bus during a NASC conference. The bus driver was cool. He drove around without dropping us off for a while so we could play truth or dare. That night might have been my first kiss as well as my first triple kiss. I know that night was eventful either way.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
18 Years old and never kissed a girl before. Or even held hands, or anything else really. I wish I can say that I'm working on it, but I don't and I don't like that fact. My heart has, kinda, broken again yesterday. Feel like shit, again. It's not like I feel anything else recently, I saw this coming, as usual.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
mrhockey220 said:
Havent had mine yet and im 14 :(
Working on it though!
Don't worry. I was in high school when I had my first, (though I don't recall whether it was my freshman or sophomore year). But I've kissed a lot of girls since then. After the first time, one way or the other, the frequency tends to increase a lot.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
Assassinator said:
18 Years old and never kissed a girl before. Or even held hands, or anything else really. I wish I can say that I'm working on it, but I don't and I don't like that fact. My heart has, kinda, broken again yesterday. Feel like shit.
That's no fun. And dude, don't worry about the whole kissing issue. For some people, it just isn't that important. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people are hasty to get it out of the way, but it should be something to look forward to. No need to rush it.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
dwightsteel said:
That's no fun. And dude, don't worry about the whole kissing issue. For some people, it just isn't that important. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people are hasty to get it out of the way, but it should be something to look forward to. No need to rush it.
O it's not the first kiss I really want, it's love, and you could say I want it almost desperatly by now. Kissing is just a bonus for me. However, I don't want to just kiss a random girl on some party, I really want to save it for a special girl. So even though it's just a bonus for me, when I will have my first kiss it would be the sign that I would finally have found love.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
First kiss on the lips: Around 8-9 with my "girlfriend".

First "real" kiss: 18, although if I had chosen the girl who wasn't going to hurt me it would have been 16.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I haven't had my first kiss yet, haven't even held hands since there haven't been any guys that have actually expressed interest.

And I'm 20 years old which is just sad >_<

Ah well, at least I'm not the only person alone around here. Shall I hold a party? Lonely people only of course >_>

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
Assassinator said:
dwightsteel said:
O it's not the first kiss I really want, it's love, and you could say I want it almost desperatly by now. Kissing is just a bonus for me. However, I don't want to just kiss a random girl on some party, I really want to save it for a special girl. So even though it's just a bonus for me, when I will have my first kiss it would be the sign that I would finally have found love.
You're 18. You're young. And from my experience, love is something you find much quicker when you're not looking for it.

But that's just from my point of view.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
My first real kiss was with a whore. She's a lesbian now.(Probably all the promiscuity was experimentation to see which gender she preferred)

She told me that she loved me, and then a week later she returned to her old boyfriend that was a year younger than her. He then turned around and dated a girl a year younger than him.

This girl was bet $5 to date me, so I currently hate her soul for hurting me. That, and she's a *****.

Edit: Oh, this was when I was in 8th grade(14 yrs old).

mrhockey220

Apr 20, 2009
dwightsteel said:
mrhockey220 said:
Havent had mine yet and im 14 :(
Working on it though!
Don't worry. I was in high school when I had my first, (though I don't recall whether it was my freshman or sophomore year). But I've kissed a lot of girls since then. After the first time, one way or the other, the frequency tends to increase a lot.
Ya im currently entering sophmore year. I entered high school not knowing anybody so that could be part of it but otherwise im a nice guy, i play hockey, take care of myself, and workout. Its all there but im just too damn scared to ask someone out i guess.