Poll: Followers of Chaos, choose your side!

AnkaraTheFallen

May contain a lot of Irn Bru
Apr 11, 2011
All will be devoured by the hive mind. ^.^

If I had to choose I'd go for Slaanesh though... If I got to kill then I want to have a good time.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Sorry, the greater good demands that all entities of the immaterial realm be destroyed on sight.
EAT
MY
RAILGUN!

Ranorak said:
what's a Nurgle.
It sounds like something I do when I got a terrible cold.
That's... not a million miles away from what Nurgle is actually.

skot205

Jul 9, 2010
Malal, for he is the god of true chaos.
The other gods of Chaos fear him, and rightly so.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
AnkaraTheFallen said:
The silent deathless hordes of the necrons and their C'tan will reap the souls of every sentient in the galaxy!

OT: Slaanesh is the best Chaos god. Fact.

AnkaraTheFallen

Apr 11, 2011
Admiral Stukov said:
AnkaraTheFallen said:
The silent deathless hordes of the necrons and their C'tan will reap the souls of every sentient in the galaxy!

OT: Slaanesh is the best Chaos god. Fact.
There is no end to the Tyranid hoards.. for every one you kill there are thousands more... and with every victory and plant devoured there are more and more powerful creatures born to fight.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
AnkaraTheFallen said:
There is no end to the Tyranid hoards.. for every one you kill there are thousands more... and with every victory and plant devoured there are more and more powerful creatures born to fight.
And to this date not a single Necron warrior has fallen. Even being reduced to a puddle of molten metal prevents it from being brought back.

But anyway, ignoring retarded fluff written by Mat Ward, Necrons and Tyranids avoid each other.
Tyranids have no souls to reap, and Necrons have no biomass to devour.

AnkaraTheFallen

Apr 11, 2011
Admiral Stukov said:
AnkaraTheFallen said:
And to this date not a single Necron warrior has fallen. Even being reduced to a puddle of molten metal prevents it from being brought back.

But anyway, ignoring retarded fluff written by Mat Ward, Necrons and Tyranids avoid each other.
Tyranids have no souls to reap, and Necrons have no biomass to devour.
Exactly... though your planets are still tasty... and you don't need them...

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Sorry to say but I've seen one of those killed by a squad of 3 genestealers not really that scary since then.
I've seen a battle report of an Emperor Titan being killed by necron warriors.
A 2500pts titan killed by the basic troop choice.

And I see no reason not for the 'nids and 'crons to cooperate. - The C'tan masters reap the souls, the Horde devours the biomass.

AnkaraTheFallen

Apr 11, 2011
Admiral Stukov said:
I've seen a battle report of an Emperor Titan being killed by necron warriors.
A 2500pts titan killed by the basic troop choice.
Could be killed by genestealers as well... rending claws give automatic glancing blows so any tanks can be destroyed by them regardless of armour.

Admiral Stukov said:
And I see no reason not for the 'nids and 'crons to cooperate. - The C'tan masters reap the souls, the Horde devours the biomass.
Sounds like a perfect match... we eat what you don't want and we both want to kill everything else. ^.^ lol

Crossborder

Oct 16, 2008
Tzeentch. If i'd had to pick a master (undivided is boring) going with the strongest is the easiest choice. That'd be either Khorne or Tzeentch. But seeing as if they would fight, Tzeentch would've probably orchistrated the whole thing, and the other would have lost before it has even begun.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Could be killed by genestealers as well... rending claws give automatic glancing blows so any tanks can be destroyed by them regardless of armour.
Automatic glance on a roll of 6? Because then it's identical to the Gauss (ranged weapons) and Disruption Fields (Melee) Necron special rules.
The former is standard on every single range weapon, the latter costs 2pts.