Poll: Fox News

Aug 2, 2008
Ah yes, the ol' Fox News hate. Just as opinionated as every other news network and just as likely to make mistakes. However, they have the balls to be conservative when such a ridiculously high percentage of media is liberal. All this thread (assuming off of the poll) is really proving is how left The Escapist is.

Timedraven 117

Jan 5, 2011
Asuka Soryu said:
Saulkar said:
The only thing I can thank them for is putting down this *****! Otherwise I just laugh at them.

That... that woman! Given a chance, I'd fooking burn down their church. I have never seen such blatant ignorance spewed from someones mouth, until she spoke.
at about 3:30 i would have either muted her or simply cit off the feed. the first thing we should do is tel the vaticaan to send in the guard to take there church and use it as a gay sex house and make them watch as there trown to the rabid dogs that is the people they offended which is every one. and also she has a family of i think 80 brothers and sisters. damn her parents must be ashamed

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
They are as balanced as a seesaw with a mountain on one side. I mean I side with the daily show on this in that it's really hard to tell whether they're actually evil and manipulative or just intensely stupid. I just. don't. know.

There is nothing more biased than fox news to an absurd extent.
That same person Glenn Beck shouts at and the guy who was labeled as "suspicious saudi money" in a piece they did on the Ground Zero mosque also part OWNS Fox News.

I mean FUCK, what can you say? I for one am glad that we have absolutely NOTHING like that in the UK.

Do4600

Oct 16, 2007
I think everybody is blurring facts these days in the news, FOX seems to hire people who are the most controversial and then they urge them to be controversial. I hate U.S. news sources, they really do all sound the same, use the same adjectives and phrases, it's enough to make you cringe.

The only place I get my news anymore is online and the BBC World Service, they seem to be the only news organization that still values pure journalism in the spirit of the old radio and television news sources; everybody else in my view has demented journalism into some reality t.v. soap opera and I think it's disgusting, in the words of Edward R. Murrow;

"To those who say people wouldn't look; they wouldn't be interested; they're too complacent, indifferent and insulated, I can only reply: There is, in one reporter's opinion, considerable evidence against that contention. But even if they are right, what have they got to lose? Because if they are right, and this instrument is good for nothing but to entertain, amuse and insulate, then the tube is flickering now and we will soon see that the whole struggle is lost.

This instrument can teach, it can illuminate; yes, and it can even inspire. But it can do so only to the extent that humans are determined to use it to those ends. Otherwise it is merely wires and lights in a box. There is a great and perhaps decisive battle to be fought against ignorance, intolerance and indifference. This weapon of television could be useful.

Stonewall Jackson, who knew something about the use of weapons, is reported to have said, "When war comes, you must draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." The trouble with television is that it is rusting in the scabbard during a battle for survival. "