Poll: Freeman-Free Favorite Figure Poll *video game characters*

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Samus, how is this not a choice?

Also, even though he needs to get back to his roots Mario is the face of videogames and clearly deserves to be an option over this Jack Carver guy who noone has ever heard of ever.

hypothetical fact

Oct 8, 2008
You are attempting to make a poll of everyone's personal preference of character out of every game ever created and you don't expect a collosal "other" bar?

Pressure

Nov 28, 2008
Jack Ryan (Bioshock Protagonist). Why? "Because he has a magical hand that shoots bees...."

frozenshad

Nov 28, 2008
for her dark humor: GLADOS

do you remember that time when you were going into the fire and I was all like "goodbye" and you were all like *deep male voice* "NO WAY" and then I was like "we pretended to murder you"... that was great...

TerraMGP

Jun 25, 2008
I would have to say as hard as it is, I am going to go with.... A tie between Garnet and mary from harvest moon simply because I can relate to both of them. I just like to pretend the ruddy, deep blacksmiths apprentice is really just a butch girl with a heart of gold.

hem dazon 90

Aug 12, 2008
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad / Desmond Miles from assasins creed

Edit honorable reference goes to crypto and starkiller

jezz8me

Mar 27, 2008
At risk of sounding like an FFVII fanboy Vincent Valentine. He just looks badass and has an awesome name that would fit right into gothic literature.

An honourable mention to HK-47