Poll: Game of Thrones: Who would win this fight?

Deu Sex

Aug 26, 2012
There's two teams: the Team of the Dead and the Team of the Living.

Team of the Dead
- the Night's King
- all of the White Walkers riding Ice Spiders
- all of the Wildlings and Night's Watch have been killed and brought back as wights, including the giants and Karl Tanner
- Dany's three dragons have been killed and brought back as ice dragon wights
- zombified direwolves, mammoths and bears
- all of the major characters who've died in the show and books, including onscreen and historically, are wights now

Team of the Living
- Ramsay Bolton. And I'm not talking about Bastard Ramsay Bolton, Lord of the Dreadfort. I'm not talking about Ramsay Bolton conqueror of Moat Cailin and flayer of Ironborn. Hell, I'm not even talking about Ramsay Bolton trueborn son of Roose Bolton and heir to Winterfell.
No, I'm talking about Ramsay Bolton with 20 good men, snowy weather conditions, 25 flaming horses, wearing no shirt, dual wielding two flaying knives made out of valyrian steel, with the unlocked secret Bolton family flaying techniques, has just been called a bastard, has unleashed the hounds, with 100 points in explosives and has just fucked Myranda while Reek was watching.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Speaking as a zombie expert and knowing that there more wights than Xykon has goblins, I have to vote Team Dead. The White Walkers stand on the hill and wait for their hordes to just phyiscally overwhelm the opposition by way of just having too many bodies to physically slice apart and burn before falling under the sheet tonnage of undead flesh and bones. If I'm feeling REALLY cruel, I could have them not only do the charge of Rohan on these guys, but just crush them in the largest dogpile in history, where the White Walkers would be taking bets as to whether they suffocate first or just get crushed to death.

Ramsay Bolton is clearly an inventively dangerous sort of guy, wicked and crazy as all get out with a mind of madness and a creative wit, but in battle sometimes you need more men. LOTS more men. Even the liberal application of fire all over the place wouldn't stop a huge tide of the undead. Those numbers require Wyldfire, the likes of which Tyrion Lannister blew up Stannis Baretheon's navy with. And that's just the Wights. The Walkers are all kinds of trouble on their own, even when you kill them. Nature explodes when one of them dies. You could lose men just by scoring a kill on those guys.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Game of Thrones huh? Let's see what we're dealing with here.

*reads OP*

Sorry, this is a bit too much Ramsay gushing for me.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Team of The Dead would win. Ramsay and his 20 good men would take down quite of the enemy but sooner or later they would get surrounded or singled out and taken down one by one.

Heck, look at the Jedi in Revenge of The Sith. One Jedi could take on a good amount of enemies but when surrounded or out-manned they tend to go down pretty quickly.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
LeathermanKick25 said:
Knowing the awful showriters obvious hard on for Dany. She'd appear naked out of nowhere somehow able to throw fire around like shes the fucking human torch.
This. D&D would have Dany appear out of nowhere, breathing fire and taking control of her dragons again whilst a greyscaled Jorah fights for her cause and Tyrion flinging pots of wildfire and insults. In the background Grey Worm and Missandei are making out and Daario is played by Tom Wlaschiha now.

Asclepion

Aug 16, 2011
Azure-Supernova said:
LeathermanKick25 said:
Knowing the awful showriters obvious hard on for Dany. She'd appear naked out of nowhere somehow able to throw fire around like shes the fucking human torch.
This. D&D would have Dany appear out of nowhere, breathing fire and taking control of her dragons again whilst a greyscaled Jorah fights for her cause and Tyrion flinging pots of wildfire and insults. In the background Grey Worm and Missandei are making out and Daario is played by Tom Wlaschiha now.
The writers think the Night's King isn't evil enough, so they add a scene where he kicks a dog in the face for no reason.

Somekindofgold

Feb 24, 2015
Asclepion said:
The writers think the Night's King isn't evil enough, so they add a scene where he kicks a dog in the face for no reason.
The writers think the Night's King isn't evil enough, so they add a scene where he molests a dog for no reason while muttering about how he wants a fresh one tomorrow*

Still cant believe D&D pulled that Trant bullshit.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
The answer to the OP's question is different depending on whether we're talking about books or show. Ramsay would romp home in the show.

the_dramatica

Dec 6, 2014
If they feed Theon Greyjoy to the white walkers then nothing could stop Ramsay since he would have infinite touche set ups.