Poll: Game-related clothing - Do you wear any?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i have more classic game related shirts like space invaders and pacman and some nintendo and i made a piranha plant scarf and people at my college were in love with it

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
I worked for gamestop for a while, so I have some promotional clothing and pins and what have you. Honestly, I prefer a black button down and a silver tie.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
sort-of I own the survival edition of FO3 and use the lunchbox as my own lunchboxteach really like it and it saved my life once! (long story)

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
I have a Zelda Twilight Princess hat that I wear all the time and a Metal Gear Solid 4 shirt that I like to wear alot. The Zelda hat had gotten me a complament from a gas station who said she had played all the games, but the MGS4 shirt hasn't gotten any remarks yet.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
I have a Bioshock 2 T-Shirt from that I obtained from work, as well as a couple of ZP ones I've bought off here "It is always stars" and "Press X to not die" I wear them on appropriate occasion.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
I would wear a gaming shirt if anyone ever made one that looked remotely tasteful or stylish, but, barring that impossibility, I never will.

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
I'm actually currently wearing a shirt with Resident Evil's HUNK's gas mask on it (with two guns crossed behind it).

ThePantomimeThief

Nov 9, 2009
I have a SNES controller T-shirt and one of those 'get a life' with a 1-up mushroom ones. I think there's another one floating around somewhere but I can't remember what.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
If a tomb raider watch counts yes. I once had the idea of going to work in a paladin tier 2 replica, but then I thought was a bad idea as it would take to long to equip, limit my movements and I couldn't figure the old toilet problem.

weecath77

Dec 22, 2009
I have a couple of t-shirts from splitreason.com that I wear.The how to kill a zombie one and the press x not to die one.Have had lots of good comments from my mates,because they come from Canada I think,so quite original.
Was raging when I had to pay the postman about 15 quid for some kind of oversea tax crap though!Be warned uk if you ordering stuff!

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
SinisterSpade|LH| said:
thecaptainof said:
Yeah, just a few items. There's a retro-style Sonic t-shirt that I wear out a lot, but the rest is mainly for wearing around the house. All t-shirts: Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Guitar Hero, a sort of Space Invaders looking thing that's actually from Primark... yeah.
...there is a FFIX t-shirt? Where? What does it look like? THESE QUESTIONS. THEY MUST BE ANSWERED.
I got it from eBay... oh, 8/9 years ago, around the time the game was fairly new anyway. Dunno if it's official merchandise or just a random knock-off, but it's a simple long-sleeved white t-shirt with the game logo on the front. The FF8 ones are definitely official merch though, they came with the boxset version of the game.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Yes, I'm afraid that I do.

Infact, if you visit my profile, the Photo of me at Airsoft while I was playing in some Civvies, you'll see under my Black Hoodie, that I am wearing a red T-Shirt; that is the Zero Punctuation "I'm an Assassin" shirt.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
I got a Half-Life 2 lambda shirt when I pre-ordered HL2 back then, didn't even know it was in the deal.

Then I got an N7 Mass Effect shirt when I pre-ordered Mass Effect 2.
I mostly just wear them around the apartment or when I'm not doing much during the day, but then, thats pretty much how I always wear T-Shirts.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
No, cause i don't have any. I'd wear it if i had it. I've been checking out the escapist store a bit, but it's just a bit expensive to ship stuff from the states to Denmark.