Poll: Games of May

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
A toss up between PoP: TFS and 3D Dot Games Heros ... probably the latter mainly because the ads for it were hilarious and i love the design of it

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
Read Dead Redemption, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Lost Planet 2. Curse you Download Festival...

TheRealGoochman

Apr 7, 2010
I am very excited for Red Dead Redemption (played it at PAX East and holy crap it was fun) and Alan Wake (been interested in this game since it was first announced)

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
Now while it isn't really a game release, the Halo Reach beta.

That just looks so cool

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
While I know little about it and have little experience with Rock Star, I think Red Dead Redemption looks pretty damn cool.

I'm also a bit interested in Lost Planet 2.

Randomvirus

Aug 12, 2009
For me, it's Red Dead, 'cause of the promise of a free-roaming western title. The story looks to be a really compelling one too (at least as far as Western vigilante stories go)

It would have been Prince of Persia but... I kinda liked the different style the series was taking with the most recent title, but now they're just going back to the Sands of Time trilogy, pretty obviously to cash in on the movie. It's just such a misguided series in my mind, like it has no idea the kind of game it wants to settle on being.

imo, Alan Wake looks interesting, and I was interested in it 5 years ago when it was announced, but these days, I'm wary of something that takes nigh on a decade to finish, and I never pay full price for a title from an untested series.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. I'm not interested in the others, unless I had a PS3, then I'd want 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Got Red Dead already preordered. Can't wait to get my hands on it, looks to be a very promising title.

Biggest thing I'm looking forward to is getting my friends together and roving the lands together as a group of Western bandits.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Definatly Red Dead Redemption, been waiting for this for awhile and i've got it pre-ordered. Can't wait!

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
None. I'm broke and these don't look all too spectacular. Except Red Dead, but I'm selling my Xbox 360 and it's not for PC.

foamfollower

Jun 30, 2009
What little I have seen about Alan Wake looks really cool.

As much as I loved Max Payne, it's kind of hard for me to not want this game.