Poll: Games you suck at

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
MathildeMonroe said:
I really like Guitar Hero but I fuck up when I play it.. Except in the Band version - I'll be a legend when Drum Hero becomes reality! I'm a freaking Goddess with those sticks!
Rock Band and the newer Guitar Heroes feature drums.

Emilie Diabolica

May 26, 2009
Half Life 2. Hoooooly shit! I'm about 3 hours into the first episode and i cant progress.
EVER
The freaking game wants me dead!

Arghhh....

I guess i should add the rest of the episodes to my I-suck-at-this-game list, seeing as i cant even finish the first..

>.<

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
I find games so easy I'm bored. The only type of game I've ever had any difficulty with is Company of Heroes style, and that only lasted a few minutes.

What can I say, intelligence to burn has it's downsides.

Not kidding, I can learn a new language in a week, a mere video game isn't going to challenge me. :(

@ OP
Quake 3 hard? Not from my point of view, but from others, I've never heard that game being classified as hard..

Valiance said:
Many games that are more "knowledge than reflexes" are impossible to instantly be good at.
Yea.. Not really.. Impossible is a matter of opinion. =P

Ayay said:
Any form of sneaking game . My mate is oooh so tired of me in those games . I act like a one of those tiny little Terriers .Jumping up and down in the shadows going - Charge now ? now ....screw it CHARGE!!! .Hearing my mate go ...Sigh*

Question.. Do you play Splinter Cell: Double Agent online?

m.balandisx

Jun 16, 2009
I suck at Street Fighter 4. But not that I am bad at it, it is just some combos are impossible to execute in time. The problematic part is the trial mode where you have to execute combos that are so not useful in real fights. And you have to execute the next command after a split second. Outrageous.
I am getting better but I don't think I will ever master it because new games will come out and it will be all over.

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
I got beaten lots in SSMB games before, but now I tend to kick everyone's asses.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Cyberjester said:
Valiance said:
Many games that are more "knowledge than reflexes" are impossible to instantly be good at.
Quake 3 isn't "hard" depending on if you're just playing alone or whatever.
Quake 3 has a high learning curve and skill cap on movement and competitive 4v4 CTF, TDM, and 1v1 Duel.

That said, it really is impossible to just "know" how to strafejump or circlejump or other various exploits of the game engine, and I would be pretty impressed with you if I could just throw someone on an EVE Online or WoW account and they'd be as fully capable as someone who had been playing for 2 years.

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
PES 2009 - 2010. I really rally suck compared to my friends... then again they play that thing all day long

mindclockwork

Jul 17, 2008
i don't actually think i've plainly sucked alot at games exept at the very beginning... other than that i ain't much above average in anything. (basically i don't really suck at anything, but neither i exel in anything.)

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
Valiance said:
Cyberjester said:
Valiance said:
Quake 3 isn't "hard" depending on if you're just playing alone or whatever.
Quake 3 has a high learning curve and skill cap on movement and competitive 4v4 CTF, TDM, and 1v1 Duel.

That said, it really is impossible to just "know" how to strafejump or circlejump or other various exploits of the game engine, and I would be pretty impressed with you if I could just throw someone on an EVE Online or WoW account and they'd be as fully capable as someone who had been playing for 2 years.
Talking about Q3 Arena? I play hardest difficulty, max bots and I win easy. Railgun to the head is almost cheating it's so powerful. Strafejumping is easy, circlejump I can't remember using much, never saw the point. Picked up plasma climbing pretty quickly, although that one's a no brainer. Saw a person strafejump, picked it up <1mn later. =P I'm just that type of person. Freakishly, boringly good.
Played online for a while, again, railgun to the head. Or use that powersaw thing. Both insta kills. Too boring. 1v1 duels are only fun if the other person can aim and think, years of playing shooters mean I "twitch move" to avoid snipers. On the plus side, it's great at avoiding normal fire as well. CTF wasn't too hard, I generally just covered the person capping.

I play a 'lock in WoW. Hobbies include hunting down groups of horde to kill. Generally 2-3 levels above me, 5 is generally a good number to take on. =P Bought EVE, haven't played it yet though, need better internet before I MMO again.

WestMountain

Dec 8, 2009
I suck at Dragon Age Origins, I ragequitted when you were supposed to take the tower back and light something on it in the first fight