I just want to know what you picked

i picked Aliens because though our numbers are low
Spaceships will always win over Katanas- have trouble cutting through metal
Cannons- cant shoot that high
teeth-do i need to explain
lasars- were in flippin space

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Pirates. They're the only ones with any sense of humor. Even in rare cases in fiction where aliens or robots learn some jokes they're just aping their human allies.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Ninja's, because, well, lets face it, I'm enamored with Japanese Mythology and history, and, historically, Ninja's, due to their training, were nearly super-human, so yeah, Ninja's.

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
I will sum up what I picked and why in one word.

Braaaiiinnnssss....

In more'n one word, I picked zombies, mostly because I like them the most.

Insomniaku

Jan 31, 2009
I won't even play this at all but w/e I picked Pirates because they are just too awesome, sure in a fight they probably wouldn't win but pirate culture is funny stuff

lonercs

Jun 6, 2008
I picked Ninjas cause they are awesome. And also *whisper "Candle Jack"* in the manga I'm reading (Mahou Sensei Negima!, the ninja chick is pretty h...

NewGeekPhilosopher

Feb 25, 2009
I picked Ninjas because my friends call me the "unintentional ninja" because they realise only too late that they've spilled their most awkward secrets while I have been following the conversation the whole time, it's just that they failed to notice me approaching and they get startled when they find me...

That and I loved Metal Gear Solid on Game Boy Colour, and the game Ninjatown.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
NewGeekPhilosopher said:
I picked Ninjas because my friends call me the "unintentional ninja" because they realise only too late that they've spilled their most awkward secrets while I have been following the conversation the whole time, it's just that they failed to notice me approaching and they get startled when they find me...

That and I loved Metal Gear Solid on Game Boy Colour, and the game Ninjatown.
Then your more of an intentional, assumed unintenional, ninja... i fear if we go anymore into this it will not make any sense.

Oh and zombies... because everything has a brain (yes, even robots. Havent you played Fallout 3?) and everything dies. LOGIC!

Pyre00

Mar 17, 2009
Pirates. Before I realized that Genere Wars is a massive piece of a shit and a waste of time.

Vilty

Apr 15, 2009
ninja's .... they can kill things... there fast... there strong ... and batman....

Worr Monger

Jan 21, 2008
Aliens... because they rock, and because I knew everyone would pick Ninjas, Pirates, and Zombies.