Poll: Glorious bloody battle (recommend me a game)

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Lufia Erim said:
Diablo 3. Nothing is as satisfying as mauling things with a barbarian and rippin them to shreds. Plus loot.
Except Play Diablo 2, because it's better in every way, except graphically.

And another vote for Warhammer 40,000:Space Marine.

There's nothing as brutal as eviscerating the foes of The Emperor as a mighty Ultramarine champion.

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
Ieyke said:
Lufia Erim said:
Diablo 3. Nothing is as satisfying as mauling things with a barbarian and rippin them to shreds. Plus loot.
Except Play Diablo 2, because it's better in every way, except graphically.

And another vote for Warhammer 40,000:Space Marine.

There's nothing as brutal as eviscerating the foes of The Emperor as a mighty Ultramarine champion.
diablo 2 was better, until they patched in Synergies. So no more multitasking builds. You need to focus on one build and thats it. And they three out all resemblance of balance out the window with runewords.

UndisputedX

Apr 2, 2015
Yes shadow of mordor is exactly what you need. The story isn't that great but the combat system is excellent. I still play it to slay Uruks, and build my own Uruk army. Yes you can build your own Uruk army it's great.

also I agree with Sleeping dogs. Although there is no sword or double headed axe, the combat is just so great. Chivalry is also good, it fits everything you are asking for.