Poll: GOW Retro Lancer

LessThanThreep

May 15, 2011
So, last night I came to a sad conclusion. My bank account was not as happy a number as I thought it was and I would have to cancel one of my pre-orders. I settled on the Retro lancer from GOW 3. Surely epic edition would be enough swag for my room. A friend of mine gave me a ride to the local mall and when we got into the game stop on the lower level(there's two in the building for some reason) and the man behind the counter asked what he could help me with I informed him of the sad news. He knew what I meant instantly. Apparently I was the only person to pre-order the lancer, and they had been tripping over it in the store room for quite some time now. The Manager commented that I had more 'cajones' than his male customers, and I didn't know whether to take this as a complement, seeing as I'm a girl. He pulled the box out of the back and let me hold it just to see how large it really was,(it's more than half my height!) and I was sold again.

The reason I'm telling is this, I can not be the only girl out there to have ordered and kept the lancer, right?

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
I wasn't even aware that they were selling a Retro Lancer bundle >.> I'm just getting a normal edition.

Sephren468

Jul 19, 2011
Did not have the funds for that. I have the normal edition pre-ordered from Amazon. Cannot beat $.99 release day shipping!

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Sephren468 said:
Did not have the funds for that. I have the normal edition pre-ordered from Amazon. Cannot beat $.99 release day shipping!
When you pre-order I would expect to get it on release day for free, but it's only 99p.

OT: I didn't even know they were selling a lancer, it might not be available in the UK.