Poll: guitars

Blue Horn

May 16, 2010
I've had about three guitars, and I love my B.C Rich Mockingbird the best. Nice shape, great sound, just an overall nice guitar.

KnowYourOnion

Jul 6, 2009
Godin!!!
hand made in Canada and pretty damn reasonable as well :)

http://www.godinguitars.com/godinwhatsnewp.htm

Rakun Man

Oct 18, 2009
Bass guitar. Ha!

But if you want a guitar guitar, then:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Riviera-Custom-P93-Electric-Guitar?sku=516284&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=253647310

I think I'm in love.

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
I've got 3 guitars.
An Austin Dreadnoght

A Squier (which is made by Fender.... or like.... at least sponsered by them?) Strat

And a Mexican Fat Strat

All the same color as their respective pictures

So, as you can see, 2 Fenders, and one I picked up, because why not?

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
How didn't I notice the Bc rich on first glance?

bc Rich Stealth is my favourite guitar.

Yoshi-Pop

Apr 1, 2009
I have an Ibanez that I love, a really nice Les Paul copy, and a REALLY REALLY nice Strat copy. I also have a kinda old(but still cool) Harmony, that I don't play much and just bought for cheap at a flea market because it looked like something from FLCL and I have REALLY old beat up acoustic for when I feel like a blues man...

God I have a lot of guitars. lol

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Id kill for something along the lines of

Had a second hand Les Paul Studio for few years, and i really liked it, good old times.

The Arc of Eden

Jun 7, 2010
ESP or Ibanez. Fantastic make and sound. I am a metal man after all. And I haven't found a single brand of bass guitars that sound better than Ibanez, to me.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Ernie Ball MusicMan, like any good bass player.

...not implying I'm a good bass player, Christ no, I'm about the worst there is. But, the point is made.

Bezthor

Jun 22, 2010
Fender Fender Fender Fender Fender Fender Fender Fender

Iv got a Mex Deluxe Strat, American standard strat, a mex reissue Tele/Esquire and a Janapese Jazzmaster. As much diversity as you like

However, i have an 80's Aria pro II Wildcat guitar, which is absiolutly fantasic for the darker side of rock